GHOST of NO JOKE HOWARD

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
camgolian
Expatriate
Mongolia

GHOST of NO JOKE HOWARD

Post by camgolian »

So, for the second time in 3 months I encountered the ghost of NJH late at night on an empty street here in PP. Seems he's returned from Mexico. The thought occurred to me that I cannot be the only one who has encountered his ghostly apparition and so I thought I'd encourage others to share their NJH ghost sightings.....

:dragonchase: :dragonchase: :beer3:
angsta
Expatriate
Congo

Re: GHOST of NO JOKE HOWARD

Post by angsta »

What are you talking about? I enjoyed some of his videos. RIP NJH.
AinC reels off an eloquent and thought provoking monologue adlib
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter »

camgolian wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 11:13 pm So, for the second time in 3 months I encountered the ghost of NJH late at night on an empty street here in PP. Seems he's returned from Mexico. The thought occurred to me that I cannot be the only one who has encountered his ghostly apparition and so I thought I'd encourage others to share their NJH ghost sightings.....

Is it meth or you're just pissing on a corpse for the kick of it ?
camgolian
Expatriate
Mongolia

Post by camgolian »

Ghostwriter wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:44 pm
camgolian wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 11:13 pm So, for the second time in 3 months I encountered the ghost of NJH late at night on an empty street here in PP. Seems he's returned from Mexico. The thought occurred to me that I cannot be the only one who has encountered his ghostly apparition and so I thought I'd encourage others to share their NJH ghost sightings.....

Is it meth or you're just pissing on a corpse for the kick of it ?
When I partake of meth I channel NJH....but I digress,,,.. :beer1:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic