I love Cambodia!

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
tireswang
Expatriate
Posts: 38
Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:30 am
Reputation: 3
United States of America

I love Cambodia!

Post by tireswang » Tue Aug 27, 2019 4:19 pm

I am an American, that hopes that I will not be judged individually because of my country's Politikal behaviors and actions. I.don't want to go home,...especially now. There is an Orange Menace in charge now and it is dangerous Living there.
~
User avatar
pissontheroof
Expatriate
Posts: 188
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:12 pm
Reputation: 20
Cambodia

Re: I love Cambodia!

Post by pissontheroof » Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:31 pm

tireswang wrote:
Tue Aug 27, 2019 4:19 pm
I am an American, that hopes that I will not be judged individually because of my country's Politikal behaviors and actions. I.don't want to go home,...especially now. There is an Orange Menace in charge now and it is dangerous Living there.
Oh come on now . I would never want to live back there or even here really anymore because of my loses in sihanoukville . But if not for trump I would not be so proud to be amerikan ! I love the Donald ... who would you rather have ? Oh , and I love american money and my pension from the veterans administration .. I couldn’t think of a better choice than trump , giving up his wealth and enjoyment to make amerika great again ! Dennis was a cute menace , who you talkin ‘bout ? I think if the cambodian people use our money they should speak some american !
พิซออนเดอรูฟ
User avatar
Phnom Poon
Expatriate
Posts: 371
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:44 pm
Reputation: 84
Kiribati

Re: I love Cambodia!

Post by Phnom Poon » Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:37 pm

i wonder how these trumpian outflows are affecting homeland demography
i would expect a lowering of iq, education level, openness, etc
but from observing the cambodian inflow, the opposite may be the case

.

monstra mihi bona!
tireswang
Expatriate
Posts: 38
Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:30 am
Reputation: 3
United States of America

Re: I love Cambodia!

Post by tireswang » Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:31 am

pissontheroof wrote:
Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:31 pm
tireswang wrote:
Tue Aug 27, 2019 4:19 pm
I am an American, that hopes that I will not be judged individually because of my country's Politikal behaviors and actions. I.don't want to go home,...especially now. There is an Orange Menace in charge now and it is dangerous Living there.
Oh come on now . I would never want to live back there or even here really anymore because of my loses in sihanoukville . But if not for trump I would not be so proud to be amerikan ! I love the Donald ... who would you rather have ? Oh , and I love american money and my pension from the veterans administration .. I couldn’t think of a better choice than trump , giving up his wealth and enjoyment to make amerika great again ! Dennis was a cute menace , who you talkin ‘bout ? I think if the cambodian people use our money they should speak some american !
pissontheroof wrote:
Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:31 pm
tireswang wrote:
Tue Aug 27, 2019 4:19 pm
I am an American, that hopes that I will not be judged individually because of my country's Politikal behaviors and actions. I.don't want to go home,...especially now. There is an Orange Menace in charge now and it is dangerous Living there.
Oh come on now . I would never want to live back there or even here really anymore because of my loses in sihanoukville . But if not for trump I would not be so proud to be amerikan ! I love the Donald ... who would you rather have ? Oh , and I love american money and my pension from the veterans administration .. I couldn’t think of a better choice than trump , giving up his wealth and enjoyment to make amerika great again ! Dennis was a cute menace , who you talkin ‘bout ? I think if the cambodian people use our money they should speak some american !
:color
~
tireswang
Expatriate
Posts: 38
Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:30 am
Reputation: 3
United States of America

Re: I love Cambodia!

Post by tireswang » Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:34 am

:please: go back to Trump.Land if you love pissing on roofs. Many Cambodians speak American/English...so solly about your Snookyville Folly.
~
User avatar
fax
Expatriate
Posts: 2101
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:28 am
Reputation: 922
Korea North

Re: I love Cambodia!

Post by fax » Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:46 am

tireswang wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:34 am
go back to Trump.Land
You hate Trump so much you travel all around the globe and talk just like him.

Image
User avatar
pissontheroof
Expatriate
Posts: 188
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:12 pm
Reputation: 20
Cambodia

Re: I love Cambodia!

Post by pissontheroof » Thu Aug 29, 2019 3:02 pm

tireswang wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:34 am
:please: go back to Trump.Land if you love pissing on roofs. Many Cambodians speak American/English...so solly about your Snookyville Folly.
You wouldn’t understand ... you gotta be from tennessee , do ya know carson peters much ?
พิซออนเดอรูฟ
tireswang
Expatriate
Posts: 38
Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:30 am
Reputation: 3
United States of America

Re: I love Cambodia!

Post by tireswang » Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:59 am

:stir: Southern Born and Bred. I have been to GNashville. ~
~
tireswang
Expatriate
Posts: 38
Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:30 am
Reputation: 3
United States of America

Re: I love Cambodia!

Post by tireswang » Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:05 am

:crazy: it's more Crazy in duh Sillypines ~
~
DaveG
Expatriate
Posts: 393
Joined: Wed May 23, 2018 2:45 am
Reputation: 116
Cambodia

Re: I love Cambodia!

Post by DaveG » Sat Aug 31, 2019 11:01 am

Arrrr, you think you have it tough, we got this as our PM.


Image
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 46 guests