Who’s better? French, Belgian, American, English, Canadian, Scottish, Australian or Kiwi men?

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.

Who's better?

French men
8%
Belgian men
17%
American men
42%
English men
8%
Canadian men
8%
Scottish men
8%
Australian men
No votes
Kiwi men
8%

Total votes: 12
violet
Expatriate

Who’s better? French, Belgian, American, English, Canadian, Scottish, Australian or Kiwi men?

Post by violet »

...actually, I met a couple of Finnish, Icelandic and Swedish men too. And sooo many Cambodian men.

What would be the pros and cons of each? It is about time I looked for a mate and I don’t want to waste my time sifting through the nationalities that have the worse men to have a relationship with.

Thanks, guys. I know you will keep your replies intelligent and impartial.
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Re: Who’s better? French, Belgian, American, English, Canadian, Scottish, Australian or Kiwi men?

Post by hanno »

:popcorn:
Alexandra
Expatriate
Nigeria

Re: Who’s better? French, Belgian, American, English, Canadian, Scottish, Australian or Kiwi men?

Post by Alexandra »

Why no Niggerian?
AndyKK
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by AndyKK »

hanno wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:22 pm:popcorn:
Mind if I join you :popcorn:
Always "hope" but never "expect".
Cruisemonkey
Expatriate
Vietnam

Post by Cruisemonkey »

I think what you're really asking is -
Men of what nationality are the best looking... and have the most disposable income? :wink:
You could be next.
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

Alexandra wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:24 pm Why no Niggerian?
I listened when strangers on a forum told me Nigerians....lol....at your slipping in the other N word... should be avoided as they are all scammers. Their large apendages (again something I heard about from others) do hold a certain attraction though. Pros and cons to every group of men.

Armenians, Russians, Hungarians, South Fricans are all dodgy too I hear. Any pros to any of those groups?
Last edited by violet on Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

Cruisemonkey wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:29 pm I think what you're really asking is -
Men of what nationality are the best looking... and have the most disposable income? :wink:
I don’t like the best looking ones. Too egotistical and spend too long getting ready. They also spend a lot of that disposable income on looking good instead of spending it on me.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

All Aussie blokes are bonzer, violet. Go for it.

Dinkum.
Arget
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Arget »

violet wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:18 pm ...actually, I met a couple of Finnish, Icelandic and Swedish men too. And sooo many Cambodian men.

What would be the pros and cons of each? It is about time I looked for a mate and I don’t want to waste my time sifting through the nationalities that have the worse men to have a relationship with.

Thanks, guys. I know you will keep your replies intelligent and impartial.
Hi Violet.. Better at what? would be my first question and second question is why would anyone's opinion rather than your own be worth spit?

I have been asked which is the better between Thai, Khmer etc and I always say "At what?" There are nice people of all nationalities and shit heads as well. It is your choice not ours ! =@
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

...whooosh
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic