"My foreign husband wants to dump me" says cosmetic fraud woman as she appeals to Big Joke

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

"My foreign husband wants to dump me" says cosmetic fraud woman as she appeals to Big Joke

Post by phuketrichard »

ahhh Thailand, u make me laugh

A woman who believed advertising that claimed cosmetic surgery would knock twenty years off the age of her face now faces losing her foreign husband.

Mrs Raiwin (surname withheld) told the Thai media that she can't even look in a mirror anymore.

"I have been with my foreign husband for 13 years," she said. "Now he wants to leave me".

She said her 680,000 baht three stage surgery at the "Face Off" project was a disaster.

Now she and others have gone to immigration chief Big Joke for justice.

The ad said she would look between 10 and twenty years younger. She had a face lift, nose job and silicone from a previous surgery removed.

Now three months later she admits she is an old hag and can no longer face herself in a mirror.

She was one of seven victims who realized they were all in similar boats after Face Off conned them

They went to Lt-Gen Surachate "Big Joke" Hakparn in his capacity as a member of the tech police for justice.

https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/109357 ... JxWM_efHvo
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST