Some Home Truths

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
YORKIE
Expatriate

Some Home Truths

Post by YORKIE »

To all the " UP YOUR OWN ARSE EX WESTERN SCHOOL TEACHER EXPATS " who live in Phnom Penh. I once thought I could come and live in Phnom Penh, make a few friends, go for a few beers and hope I could actually meet someone who bordered on pleasant. However, I have decided " I am not worthy " to be in the cliquish CEO community after all. I have been ignored on far to many occasions. I do not posses the adequate writing skills ( Creative Writing ) that you, the elite feel is so important on this forum. So I am now going to sit in the naughty chair, in the naughty corner with fingers on lips and sulk. Listed below are skills I am sure, you all posses.
PS. Is any of you arseholes responsible for the masses of a whole generation of 23 to 28 year old CHAV'S we currently have here in the UK ?. I mean, they can't even tell the fuckin time unless it's in digital form, read a book and do basic arithmetic FFS. Have fun :D :D Mods Please ban me forever :please: :please:
Arrogant
Big-Headed
Self-Centred
Vain
Boastful
Pompous
Callous
Cynical
Overcritical
Patronising
Aloof
Impolite
Incosiderate
Thoughtless
Confrontational
Defensive
Hostile
Belligerent
Supercilious
Sanctimonious
Bitchy
Nasty
Bossy
Cruel
Domineering
Deceitful
Dishonest
Machiavellian
Sneaky
Untrustworthy
Dogmatic
Inflexible
Cowardly
Intolerant
Narrow-Minded
Stubborn
Obstinate
Pig-Headed
Tactless
Handsome ( Just to make you feel better )
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Some Home Truths

Post by John Bingham »

Silence, exile, and cunning.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

YORKIE wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 12:34 am To all the " UP YOUR OWN ARSE EX WESTERN SCHOOL TEACHER EXPATS " who live in Phnom Penh. I once thought I could come and live in Phnom Penh, make a few friends, go for a few beers and hope I could actually meet someone who bordered on pleasant. However, I have decided " I am not worthy " to be in the cliquish CEO community after all. I have been ignored on far to many occasions. I do not posses the adequate writing skills ( Creative Writing ) that you, the elite feel is so important on this forum. So I am now going to sit in the naughty chair, in the naughty corner with fingers on lips and sulk.
Drunk post?
Sounds like youre hanging around with the wrong people mate :beer3: while i do know what you mean about some of the expat community as i'm a rough round the edges norvun monkey bricky/boxer...
But Is there really that many School Teachers that are regular posters here on CEO? All the posters i hang around with aren't teachers, they probably wouldnt hang out with me if they were :plus1: (apart from Playboy, hes fun)
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
YORKIE
Expatriate

Post by YORKIE »

:please: Mr Bingham don't flatter yourself. I don't give a flying fuck.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

i had a look through your posts, and could not find a single instance of anyone giving you a hard time or even disagreeing with you.
a bit of a mystery what would provoke this outburst.
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

He’s probably like a lot of others. He lurks, he sees the carnage, he shudders in horror, he runs away screaming. He flees for his life and his sanity.
BklynBoy
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by BklynBoy »

Jamie_Lambo wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 1:04 am
YORKIE wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 12:34 am To all the " UP YOUR OWN ARSE EX WESTERN SCHOOL TEACHER EXPATS " who live in Phnom Penh. I once thought I could come and live in Phnom Penh, make a few friends, go for a few beers and hope I could actually meet someone who bordered on pleasant. However, I have decided " I am not worthy " to be in the cliquish CEO community after all. I have been ignored on far to many occasions. I do not posses the adequate writing skills ( Creative Writing ) that you, the elite feel is so important on this forum. So I am now going to sit in the naughty chair, in the naughty corner with fingers on lips and sulk.
Drunk post?
Sounds like youre hanging around with the wrong people mate :beer3: while i do know what you mean about some of the expat community as i'm a rough round the edges norvun monkey bricky/boxer...
But Is there really that many School Teachers that are regular posters here on CEO? All the posters i hang around with aren't teachers, they probably wouldnt hang out with me if they were :plus1: (apart from Playboy, hes fun)
agree.. i met a bunch of cool people both expat, khmer and khmer americans.. Maybe its what you attract or going to the wrong places? I am still holding out to meet up w/ my boo Jamie tho.. we are like 2 ships passing in the ocean... or something like that..
Manhattan keeps on making it, Brooklyn keeps on taking it
superferret
Expatriate
Albania

Post by superferret »

Wow, man, good post but I thought you were talking about the NGO people, are you sure you meant CEO? I didn't know this forum was a group of people you could meet in real life.
kptic
Expatriate
Greece

Post by kptic »

BklynBoy wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 6:08 am
Drunk post?
agree.. i met a bunch of cool people both expat, khmer and khmer americans.. Maybe its what you attract or going to the wrong places? I am still holding out to meet up w/ my boo Jamie tho.. we are like 2 ships passing in the ocean... or something like that..
Just throwing this out there, but I wonder if calling Jamie your boo is the best way to become bros...
BklynBoy
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by BklynBoy »

kptic wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 6:24 am
BklynBoy wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 6:08 am
Drunk post?
Just throwing this out there, but I wonder if calling Jamie your boo is the best way to become bros...
Comfortable enough w/ my sexuality ..its all good boo...lol... but yea. seems kinda fishy as i am explaining this..... Jamie and I already are friends in my head..lol..but if u want more info, we been going back and forth since last summer when i was in cambo.. sending him unnecessary pics and sharing stories..

anyway, that is that..
Manhattan keeps on making it, Brooklyn keeps on taking it
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic