Enoticon / emojis

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
violet
Expatriate

Enoticon / emojis

Post by violet »

Who decided the best position for the plethora emoji/emoticons here would be above the space for comments rather than below it, or perhaps having it expand from a minimal display? It is a pain in the arse to have to scroll past it to get to the comment box.
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
epidemiks
Expatriate
Australia

Re: Enoticon / emojis

Post by epidemiks »

violet wrote:Who decided the best position for the plethora emoji/emoticons here would be above the space for comments rather than below it, or perhaps having it expand from a minimal display? It is a pain in the arse to have to scroll past it to get to the comment box.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

im guessing youre using a mobile phone device,
on a laptop the emojis are out the way to the right hand side
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

Totes using mobile. It is all I have.

I don't understand epi's reply.
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
epidemiks
Expatriate
Australia

Post by epidemiks »

violet wrote:Totes using mobile. It is all I have.

I don't understand epi's reply.
That's Tapatalk. It uses the app's own interface to read and post, so no CEO emoji things.
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

Oh. I have tried Tapatalk in the past and do not like it. Also, Tapatalk accounts can't be deleted,. At least they couldn't a year ago,. Even with me contacting Tapatalk, who just ignored my request.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic