Thread for Tinfoil Hat discussions

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Thread for Tinfoil Hat discussions

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

soup wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:47 pm
PhnomRon wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:13 am
General Mackevili wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:03 am
8) And what seems to be a popular stance, she is 100% sure that Mark Smith did not do the crime, as she's been married to him for 9 years and he would never ever do this, saying "he loves children so much."

Michael Jackson really loved children too and people misunderstood that and he was also falsely accused of child molestation and found not guilty of all charges.
Sandy Gallin, a person whom I knew, and a big pot head, was Michael Jackson's manager. He shared an apartment with Dolly Parton on 5th ave. in NYC. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandy_Gallin

I can quote Sandy; "Michael's gay".

In my opinion, Jackson was guilty, and his marriage was a shame to cover up his lifestyle and keep the money flowing.

Based on what I have read, so far, about the accused teacher, in this case, I think the radio woman has an agenda. She seems to be racist and, at the expense of a foreigner, she has a titillating story to shop.
In an honest court of law, there is not enough clear evidence to convict, unless they have a video of him leaving the school with her and walking her to his house.
In the court of public opinion, he's fried.
there is actually a lot of evidence now that Jacko was being set up by the illuminati,
they tried ruining his career etc etc
then just before he was about to blow the lid, they kill him off
same went for john lennon, JFK, Princess Diana etc etc
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
soup
Expatriate
Andorra

Re: Alert about British pedophile Alan Smith aka

Post by soup »

Jamie_Lambo wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:37 pm
8) And what seems to be a popular stance, she is 100% sure that Mark Smith did not do the crime, as she's been married to him for 9 years and he would never ever do this, saying "he loves children so much."

Michael Jackson really loved children too and people misunderstood that and he was also falsely accused of child molestation and found not guilty of all charges.
Sandy Gallin, a person whom I knew, and a big pot head, was Michael Jackson's manager. He shared an apartment with Dolly Parton on 5th ave. in NYC. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandy_Gallin

In my opinion, Jackson was guilty, and his marriage was a shame to cover up his lifestyle and keep the money flowing.

Based on what I have read, so far, about the accused teacher, in this case, I think the radio woman has an agenda. She seems to be racist and, at the expense of a foreigner, she has a titillating story to shop.
In an honest court of law, there is not enough clear evidence to convict, unless they have a video of him leaving the school with her and walking her to his house.
there is actually a lot of evidence now that Jacko was being set up by the illuminati,
This much, I don't know. If you have anything conclusive, please post a link.

Considering Sandy and David Geffin were close friends, and he's about as Illuminati as they get, I would doubt it.

You forgot to add the :stir: symbol. :beer3:
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

soup wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:49 pm

Considering Sandy and David Geffin were close friends, and he's about as Illuminati as they get, I would doubt it.

tbh its interesting when you actually sit down and investigate the timeline of everything happening, not just what was going on with the press but behind the scenes, and his career etc...

there is loads of recorded phonecalls and interviews of michael jackson pointing out that he knew they were trying to kill him, complaining that he was never left alone, always had men in black around him, saying that he was a prisoner in his own home, this was months before his doctor accidently "gave him the wrong medicine" or whatever happened, ill spend a few minutes now and try and look it up, its been a while since i last looked
soup
Expatriate
Andorra

Post by soup »

Jamie_Lambo wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:00 am

tbh its interesting when you actually sit down and investigate the timeline of everything happening, not just what was going on with the press but behind the scenes, and his career etc...

there is loads of recorded phonecalls and interviews of michael jackson pointing out that he knew they were trying to kill him, complaining that he was never left alone, always had men in black around him, saying that he was a prisoner in his own home, this was months before his doctor accidently "gave him the wrong medicine" or whatever happened, ill spend a few minutes now and try and look it up, its been a while since i last looked
The JFK and Diana stuff, I buy, but I've never heard that before about Jackson. Even though I don't see it, nothing would surprise me. It's a strange world at times. I'm happy under the radar.
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Re: Englishman MARK SMITH (Golden Bridge International School Vice Principal) Arrested in Cambodia for Child Sex Crimes

Post by vladimir »

It was obviously a hired Killer
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

soup wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:07 am

The JFK and Diana stuff, I buy, but I've never heard that before about Jackson. Even though I don't see it, nothing would surprise me. It's a strange world at times. I'm happy under the radar.
this is a very brief introduction...

funnily enough this video popped up when i was searching for vids,

and a number of the celebs also talking about this stuff have died since the release of this video...
including the rapper Prodigy from Mobb Deep (died this year, "The exact cause of his death is yet to be determined" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prodigy_( ... _and_death
and Prince who also died of a suspicious "Accidental overdose" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_(m ... _and_death

im not a big illuminate nut btw, just took an interest a number of years ago,
Digg3r
Expatriate
Korea North

Re: Englishman MARK SMITH (Golden Bridge International School Vice Principal) Arrested in Cambodia for Child Sex Crimes

Post by Digg3r »

I think it's common for drug abusers to have irrational paranoid delusions.
soup
Expatriate
Andorra

Post by soup »

Jamie_Lambo wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:13 am
soup wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:07 am

this is a very brief introduction...

funnily enough this video popped up when i was searching for vids,

and a number of the celebs also talking about this stuff have died since the release of this video...
including the rapper Prodigy from Mobb Deep (died this year, "The exact cause of his death is yet to be determined" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prodigy_( ... _and_death
and Prince who also died of a suspicious "Accidental overdose" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_(m ... _and_death

im not a big illuminate nut btw, just took an interest a number of years ago,
I also am not a big conspiracy person or an Illuminati nut but one has to consider that secret societies do exist, like 'skull and bones'. I'm sure there are 'private parties' in Cambodia also that want to enrich themselves and bathe in power.
I think such is the case with 'radio woman'.

Critical thinkers usually put together all the pieces of the puzzle of life, and, having said that, the many famous people who have spoken about this are not to be denied. From David Bowie to Tupac to Arron Russo, for decades this topic has cropped up, and all of the players have had a relationship with fame.

Having looked at the videos of Jackson and others, I'm not surprised. It's certainly plausible and probably likely, I just never looked at it closely. I was convinced of 'the powers that be' long before he died. Dwelling incessantly on the topic just takes time away from my life. As one man, I can't change shit.

I think Bowie got it right though. He sang about it but was wise enough to not talk about it.

Russo was friends with Rockefeller. He opened his mouth. He's dead now, too.

The subject at hand, the teacher, is hopefully smart enough to keep his mouth shut, let his lawyer do the talking, go through the process, and exit, stage right.

Cheers.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Digg3r wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:43 am I think it's common for drug abusers to have irrational paranoid delusions.
and then do die coincidentally from them delusions?
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

soup wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:21 am I also am not a big conspiracy person or an Illuminati nut but one has to consider that secret societies do exist, like 'skull and bones'. I'm sure there are 'private parties' in Cambodia also that want to enrich themselves and bathe in power.
I think such is the case with 'radio woman'.

Critical thinkers usually put together all the pieces of the puzzle of life, and, having said that, the many famous people who have spoken about this are not to be denied. From David Bowie to Tupac to Arron Russo, for decades this topic has cropped up, and all of the players have had a relationship with fame.

Having looked at the videos of Jackson and others, I'm not surprised. It's certainly plausible and probably likely, I just never looked at it closely. I was convinced of 'the powers that be' long before he died. Dwelling incessantly on the topic just takes time away from my life. As one man, I can't change shit.

I think Bowie got it right though. He sang about it but was wise enough to not talk about it.

Russo was friends with Rockefeller. He opened his mouth. He's dead now, too.

The subject at hand, the teacher, is hopefully smart enough to keep his mouth shut, let his lawyer do the talking, go through the process, and exit, stage right.

Cheers.
yup
theres also this interesting Radio interview that was pulled in 1978 where Jonny Rotton outed Jimmy Saville as a Pedo.... in 1978, but the BBC suppressed it
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic