Sports Club thieves

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
littlelostgirl
Expatriate
Philippines

Sports Club thieves

Post by littlelostgirl »

My wallet and phone got stolen inside the locker after I was done, and was going to get my things.
The management didn't believe me and tried accusing me that I may be the one who's lying cause they said that there's no proof that It got stolen - no security cameras
After a week, someone else got their 3 phones and wallet stolen at the same place.
This can happen anywhere, cause there's always a master key to lockers. So, don't trust anyone. Always think people will steal from you, so you'd be careful..
We just need to adjust. I don't know how else I'm going to keep my things, :unknown:
I guess try to bring a fair amount of money and don't take out your phone in public so much.
tightenupvolume1
Expatriate
India

Re: Sports Club thieves

Post by tightenupvolume1 »

was it Chelsea or Tottenham?, both of those sports clubs are thieving bastards, (and West Ham aint much better) :stir:
charlie
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

littlelostgirl wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:05 pm My wallet and phone got stolen inside the locker after I was done, and was going to get my things.
The management didn't believe me and tried accusing me that I may be the one who's lying cause they said that there's no proof that It got stolen - no security cameras
After a week, someone else got their 3 phones and wallet stolen at the same place.
This can happen anywhere, cause there's always a master key to lockers. So, don't trust anyone. Always think people will steal from you, so you'd be careful..
We just need to adjust. I don't know how else I'm going to keep my things, :unknown:
I guess try to bring a fair amount of money and don't take out your phone in public so much.
what is the name of the sports club you attend? would be good to alert other users of this place so they can keep an eye on their belongings
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Ronny
BANNED

Post by Ronny »

I'm having a hard time understanding just WHERE this happened? England or what? And what's it got to do with Cambodia???
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Ronny wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:29 pm I'm having a hard time understanding just WHERE this happened? England or what? And what's it got to do with Cambodia???
hes/she been living in cambodia the past 9 years i gathered from another post of his/hers
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

I'm guessing the Phnom Penh Sports Club on 271, Lon Nol's old house. I never liked leaving stuff in the lockers because they are so far out of site, but you often trust that a place has a good enough reputation to keep up and look after their customers. I used to go there regularly but haven't been in a long time, the pool areas are too exposed to the sun for my liking.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

Ronny wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:29 pm I'm having a hard time understanding just WHERE this happened? England or what? And what's it got to do with Cambodia???
Just a English joker who talks about London because he's in London. About as much to do with Cambodia as Donald and his wall.

Why is this in the Asinine forum btw ? So we can beat up on the sports club ? The OP's post was very moderate and didn't even name names. Nothing to hide IMO.
Bitte_Kein_Lexus
Expatriate

Post by Bitte_Kein_Lexus »

This thread is completely pointless unless you name the sports club...
Ex Bitteeinbit/LexusSchmexus
littlelostgirl
Expatriate
Philippines

Post by littlelostgirl »

It is in Cambodia. You know those $5-$6 sauna/gym/pool spots. They call it sports club here. Sorry for the vague info/title
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

^^ Well, that narrows it down somewhat.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic