Lubricant from N°1 condoms cures acne

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Lubricant from N°1 condoms cures acne

Post by Anchor Moy »

This is a very old article, but I thought the information was priceless:
A condom lubricant designed for sex workers and gay men has become a popular acne cure among female Cambodians, women in the capital have said.
Number One Plus, a water-based lubricant produced by health organisation Population Services International (PSI), is an excellent cure for acne, 29-year-old vendor Tep Kemyoeurn told news agencies.

"After I used it for three days, all of my acne dried up and went away," she said. "Many people believe in it," she added.

Khen Vanny, 29, from Phnom Penh, said women of all ages have taken to using the lubricant to get rid of spots.

"It is very effective. Some people don't believe in it but people who do really get a good result," she said, adding: "My youngest sister and my aunt use it too."

Another woman told Khmer-language Kampuchea Thmey newspaper that she had used many kinds of medicine to treat acne but none had worked.

"After that my friends, who work at garment factories in Phnom Penh, advised me to apply the lubricant from Number One Plus condoms on my face every night," she told the paper.

"And just within three to four nights, the acne on my face gradually and then totally disappeared," she added.

A vendor near a factory in the coastal city of Sihanoukville told the newspaper that she sold packets of Number One Plus lubricant for 500 riels (12 cents) to many women every day.

The paper urged experts to conduct research about the phenomenon.

PSI were not immediately available for comment on the apparent cosmetic benefits of their product.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstop ... -acne.html
Fantastic. :plus1:
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Lubricant from N°1 condoms cures acne

Post by frank lee bent »

no, it is what is inside,
like hrt.
verified by anecdote and science.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

Is the lubricant they are rubbing on their face from before or after condom use.

Apparently the 'after' lubricant is good for skin whitening and brushing teeth.
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

The most useful phrase: it's good for your skin.
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic