Boy With the Biggest Hands I've ever Seen

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Boy With the Biggest Hands I've ever Seen

Post by General Mackevili »

^I almost think this should go in a spoiler...WTF. Anyone else suffer from this?

An eight-year-old boy has been shunned from his school after his hands ballooned to gigantic proportions larger than his head.

Kaleem, a keen cricket fan, was left unable to do even basic tasks – including tying his shoelaces and feeding himself – after his hands grew to an incredible 13 inches from the end of his middle finger to the base of his palm.

His giant hands now weigh eight kilograms each (1.2 stone) and he has been bullied so much he fears being beaten up if he returns.

Eight-year-old Kaleem's hands seen abnormally larger than that of his sibling's in his hometown, East India. A YOUNG boy is baffling doctors in India - after his hands swelled to giant proportions. Eight-year-old Kaleem's hands weigh eight kilograms each and measure 13 inches from the base of his palm to the end of his middle finger. The cricket fan is unable to do many basic tasks - including tying his shoes laces - and has been bullied and shunned most of his life. His parents, who live in eastern India, and earn just £15 a month, have been desperately trying to find help for their son but to no avail. Doctors have been left baffled by his condition but believe it may be the result of either lymphangioma or hamartoma - both treatable conditions.

Kaleem, who lives in India with his parents, said: ‘I do not go to school because the teacher says other kids are scared of my hands.

‘Many of them used to bully me for my deformity. They would say “let’s beat up the kid with the large hands”.

‘Some of them have actually beaten me and would go after me often.’

Apart from his giant hands, Kaleem is.....

...click link to see continue reading article and for more videos and pictures...

http://metro.co.uk/2014/08/20/boy-with- ... d-4839195/

By Amy Willis
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Bitte_Kein_Lexus
Expatriate

Re: Boy With the Biggest Hands I've ever Seen

Post by Bitte_Kein_Lexus »

India has a lot of weird cases like these. I mean sure, they have a huge population, but I can't help but think industrial waste and toxic contamination might have a role in these cases.
Ex Bitteeinbit/LexusSchmexus
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

It's weird the number of abnormalities that come out of remote Indian towns - issues with the DNA pool? Inbreeding? I've never heard of any heavy metal/agent orange/thalidomide issues there...
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
0to60
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by 0to60 »

If he could form a fist he'd have one hell of a knockout punch.
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

He'd already have a decent bitch slap.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

anyone who's ever seen the side effects of over breeding in animals wouldn't be surprised by this. 2 headed/2 tailed/5 legged/etc monstrosities make this look almost normal.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic