Why NOT to use an old Nokia

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Why NOT to use an old Nokia

Post by StroppyChops »

Who was asking for an old Nokia phone the other day, because they're indestructible?

Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
chkwoot
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Why NOT to use an old Nokia

Post by chkwoot »

That was cute!

Vladimir was the one looking for that exact phone! Hmm. Coincidence?
I am sooooo very sorry if you can't understand or appreciate my sarcastic facetiousness.
flying chicken
Expatriate

Re: Why NOT to use an old Nokia

Post by flying chicken »

I have been using the 10 dollars Nokia, the one with the flashlight on top of its head for the last 3 years and it serves me well. But since everyone has smartphones thesedays I have to keep my eyes open at all time when on the road because idiots behind the wheel are busy looking at their Facebook comments.
EVERYONE BOW DOWN AND PAY EXTREME HOMAGE TO HIS MAJESTIES flying chicken©
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic