Barang Chick Helps an Attack Victim After Getting Brutally Stomped on at Olympic Stadium

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Barang Chick Helps an Attack Victim After Getting Brutally Stomped on at Olympic Stadium

Post by General Mackevili »

I don't know the details. Facebook says it happened at the Olympic Stadium.

I'll post the video I sloppily rotated, then the better, sideways version...

"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
epidemiks
Expatriate
Australia

Re: Barang Chick Helps an Attack Victim After Getting Brutally Stomped on at Olympic Stadium

Post by epidemiks »

Attack victim is a yeay?
juansweetpotato
Expatriate

Re: Barang Chick Helps an Attack Victim After Getting Brutally Stomped on at Olympic Stadium

Post by juansweetpotato »

I don;t know why but that video really made me angry. Someone please take all the modern things that Cambodians can't make for themselves away till they learn how to behave properly. And FFS someone please tell them tiger balm is no cure for a savage beating. They all need their trousers pulled down in public and severely beaten for not stopping that violent moron.
"Can you spare some cutter for an old man?"
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: RE: Re: Barang Chick Helps an Attack Victim After Getting Brutally Stomped on at Olympic Stadium

Post by General Mackevili »

epidemiks wrote:Attack victim is a yeay?
I don't get it. Did I misspell some shit? :(
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Ed Hammer
Expatriate

Post by Ed Hammer »

Why are there no close up pictures of her injuries and a made up CEO story?
General Mackevili: I just don't want you littering our forum with your drivel.
epidemiks
Expatriate
Australia

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Barang Chick Helps an Attack Victim After Getting Brutally Stomped on at Olympic Stadium

Post by epidemiks »

General Mackevili wrote:
epidemiks wrote:Attack victim is a yeay?
I don't get it. Did I misspell some shit? :(
Yeay. យាយ. Grandma.
Looks, to me, like the person getting stomped is a grandma. Hard to tell with the video clarity, but certainly isn't an even fight.

I also agree with scc. This is why Cambodia can't have nice things.
prahkeitouj
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by prahkeitouj »

I heard this man was mad with this grandma and then hit her after that she got up to hold something to hit his motorbike. Then attacked her again. the women insulted him. And the men complained about ....
កុំស្លាប់ដូចពស់ កុំរស់ដូចកង្កែប
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

Bloody hell...looks like he jumped up and stomped her pretty hard, what a fkn coward!
krisduncs
Expatriate

Post by krisduncs »

She was hitting his bike with a short object. Thats when he shoved her over and jumped on her.
Fourkinnel
Expatriate
Tonga

Post by Fourkinnel »

This prick jumping on Grandma's head is about the most retarded thing I've seen this year!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic