“Jordan Peterson Threatens Everything of Value in Our (NZ) Society.”

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
RickyBobby
BANNED
Cambodia

“Jordan Peterson Threatens Everything of Value in Our (NZ) Society.”

Post by RickyBobby »

"Dear Lord Baby Jesus, Lyin in a Manger"
Anthony's Weiner
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: “Jordan Peterson Threatens Everything of Value in Our (NZ) Society.”

Post by Anthony's Weiner »

The Canadian intellect / author / philosopher's view are not highly regarded in Canada as well. Perhaps it has something to do with the free speech advocates suing Sir Wilfred Laurier University arguing that three staff members of the university had maliciously defamed him by making negative comments about him behind closed doors. The 15 million dollars lawsuit has yet to be settled.

Is Jordan Peterson the stupid man's smart person? - Macleans.ca
https://www.macleans.ca/opinion/is-jord ... rt-person/

The Professor of Piffle | The Walrus
https://thewalrus.ca/the-professor-of-piffle/

The Jordan Peterson paradox: high intellect, or just another angry white guy?
https://www.theglobeandmail.com/arts/bo ... e37806524/

Is he a Don Quixote or a professional shit disturber I guess depends on your political point of view and the depth of the confidence in your own masculinity. I know if everytime 2 or more shit talked me in private I was awarded 15 million, well, I would have more than enough to take the entire forum for a beer or two at the finest KTV in PP.
RickyBobby
BANNED
Cambodia

Post by RickyBobby »

Anthony's Weiner wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:56 am The Canadian intellect / author / philosopher's view are not highly regarded in Canada as well.
Yeh, that's why his $100 seat lectures are sold out in auditoriums seating 4500 people, and his book is a global bestseller, and also in Canada. As he says in this video, he is hated by a very small minority of very vocal people.

Have you watched this video?
Stinkman
Expatriate

Post by Stinkman »

RickyBobby wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:25 am
Anthony's Weiner wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:56 am The Canadian intellect / author / philosopher's view are not highly regarded in Canada as well.
Yeh, that's why his $100 seat lectures are sold out in auditoriums seating 4500 people, and his book is a global bestseller, and also in Canada. As he says in this video, he is hated by a very small minority of very vocal people.

People pay that much to have some Canadian guy tell them to make their bed each morning ?
RickyBobby
BANNED
Cambodia

Post by RickyBobby »

Stinkman wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:43 am

People pay that much to have some Canadian guy tell them to make their bed each morning ?
Most enthusiastically. Amazing isn't it.
Stinkman
Expatriate

Post by Stinkman »

RickyBobby wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:55 am
Stinkman wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:43 am

Most enthusiastically. Amazing isn't it.
That doesn't reflect too well on his audience then.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

What do you expect from kiwis?
They need canuckles to school them
Anthony's Weiner
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Anthony's Weiner »

I watched about a 1/2 hour of it. I am familiar with his opinions and I am neither a hater nor a follower. I didn t write the newspaper articles nor did I attend his lectures. I just offered a little background of the man. Lady Gaga gets 1000's of people paying hundreds of dollars to see her as well, I am impressed that she can earn that much for what she does but it doesn t mean I am joining the Gaga fan club or that I would listen to her music.
RickyBobby
BANNED
Cambodia

Post by RickyBobby »

RickyBobby
BANNED
Cambodia

Post by RickyBobby »

MY WOKE BOYFRIEND AND I ALMOST BROKE UP OVER JORDAN PETERSON