New TV Show about Backpackers

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Sir_Quality_U_Feel
Expatriate

New TV Show about Backpackers

Post by Sir_Quality_U_Feel »

There is this new TV Show called "Backpackers" I am downloading the first 2 episodes now. It takes place in Europe. I don't know if it will be good or not, I am not expecting much. Here is the plot summary:

"In an attempt to get over a serious case of cold feet, Backpackers finds recently engaged Ryan (Noah Reid, Titanic) and Beth (Meghan Heffern, Almost Heroes) embarking on separate European adventures leading up to their wedding. While traveling they are free to act single, adopting the mantra "what happens in Europe, stays in Europe." But hours into Ryan's adventure with his party animal and womanizing best friend Brandon (Dillon Casey, Nikita), he realizes he's made a huge mistake and sets off in search of her. The only problem is he has no idea where she could be - they never exchanged itineraries. This marks the start of a wild adventure that takes the duo to the Amalfi coast, Rome, Berlin, Prague and Paris as they search for Beth, try to avoid an annoying Aussie, dodge a homicidal maniac and fit in a little action on the way."

Caught my eye since we were/are travelers.
IMDB- http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3147542/plo ... _=tt_ov_pl
Last edited by Sir_Quality_U_Feel on Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
I'll give ya 500 Riel for it...
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: New TV Show about Backpackers

Post by General Mackevili »

They better do an Asian version.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Sir_Quality_U_Feel
Expatriate

Re: New TV Show about Backpackers

Post by Sir_Quality_U_Feel »

General Mackevili wrote:They better do an Asian version.
When I first saw the show, I guess I automatically assumed it would take place in Asia, probably because that has been my only backpacking experience. I saw that it took place in Europe and felt let down. We will see. First epi about to finish.
I'll give ya 500 Riel for it...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic