I felt something wrong with this post

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Samouth
Expatriate
Burundi

I felt something wrong with this post

Post by Samouth »

Description:

I am looking for a confident and energetic full-time, live-in Personal Assistant. I am a 50 year old, American, Executive. Your overall task will be to help me with my extremely busy personal and business life. I work outside of the house most days but sometimes work from home.

My home is in BKK1, very close to Cellcard/Mobitel head office. There are many shops and great Khmer restaurants nearby.

You will have your own very large bedroom, which is for your private use, the room comes with a king size bed, wardrobe, bedside cabinet, television, personal MacBook Pro laptop computer, desk and chair. High speed WIFI is available 24/7.

All your meals will be provided at home.

Samsung S5 smart phone and monthly phone credit will be provided.

I may need you to accompany me when I travel overseas.

Day's/time off is flexible, house rules are no smoking in the house, no overnight guests, pre-approval of any other guests.

Position:

Personal Assistant
Category: Assistant
Schedule: Full-time
Salary Level: Not Specified

Duties:

-Administrative Support: You will help me with a wide variety of tasks that are for my personal life and my businesses. Tasks to include but not limited to…coordinate media plans, translate documents from Khmer to English and English to Khmer, making travel reservations, negotiating prices with Khmer venders, preparing Power Point presentations, internet research, weekend trip planning, booking VIP seating at clubs and concerts and recruiting freelance staff.

-Event and Party Planning: You will plan and coordinate meetings, parties, brainstorming sessions and events.

-Light housekeeping: At your discretion cleaning anything that needs cleaning & making sure everything is stocked up and available.

-Laundry – Making sure I have clean and ironed clothes to wear to work. Washing clothes and towels as & when needed.

-Cooking: (Sunday - Friday) Preparation breakfast, lunch and sometimes dinner.

-Shopping and Errands: Shopping as needed for specific healthy foods for great meals and any errands that need to be run.

Requirement

-Female candidates only

-24 - 38 year olds

-Great spoken and written English skills

-Good knowledge of Microsoft WORD and EXCEL, Power Point, Email

-College Degree

-Must have own transportation (Motorbike or Car)

-Money Management skills

-Basic Cooking Skills

-Light housekeeping Skills

-Social Media Skills (Facebook, Viber, Whatsapp, Skype)

http://bongthom.com/Jobs/ipgeJobDetails.asp?SID={1310DD97-001F-457A-907B-34BE0629124E}&IDSource=LI&IDJob=50333
បើសិនធ្វើចេះ ចេះឲ្យគេកោត បើសិនធ្វើឆោត ឆោតឲ្យគេអាណិត។

If you know a lot, know enough to make them respect you, if you are stupid, be stupid enough so they can pity you.
TheGrinchSR
Expatriate

Re: I felt something wrong with this post

Post by TheGrinchSR »

Sounds pretty much like a rapist looking for victims to me...
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell
ali baba
Expatriate

Post by ali baba »

I'm picturing Samouth chasing his assistant around the house with a chainsaw.

Scarier than malaria.
Samouth
Expatriate
Burundi

Post by Samouth »

TheGrinchSR wrote:Sounds pretty much like a rapist looking for victims to me...
yes i felt the same way. it is so wired.

BTW a couple day ago he posted this one

Executive Assistant Wanted!!! with Cambodian TV communications

Description

You will be the Executive Assistant to the senior management of a very large communications business.

Positions

Executive Assistant

APPLY NOW

Duties

Translating Khmer and English documents
Organize and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings
Organize and maintaining schedules and making appointments
Arrange travel, visas and accommodations. Occasionally, traveling with the manager to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations
Screen phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriateManage incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on my behalf
Produce documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations
Liaise with clients, suppliers and other staff

Requirements

You will be the Executive Assistant to the senior management of a very large communications business.
The candidate for Executive Assistant should have a high proficiency in written and spoken English language, discrete, flexible, self-motivated, organized, extremely proactive and a very good communicator.
The EA should be very discrete and maintain strict confidentiality.
Must have advanced-level skills in Word for Windows and Microsoft PowerPoint and an intermediate level knowledge of Microsoft Excel. Must know Viber, Whatapp, Line, Skype.

If you know a lot, know enough to make them respect you, if you are stupid, be stupid enough so they can pity you.
juansweetpotato
Expatriate

Post by juansweetpotato »

As usual, it doesn't state salary. If it were in the $30 grand a per year mark, I might put on my tits and makeup and have a go.
I wonder if it's from that Kampong Cham lying git. Your not thinking of changing your name OP? SamouthMac. (hey! that's got a good ring to it!)
Last edited by juansweetpotato on Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Can you spare some cutter for an old man?"
Samouth
Expatriate
Burundi

Post by Samouth »

juansweetpotato wrote:As usual, it doesn't state salary. If it were in the $30 grand a per year mark, I might put on my tits and makeup and have a go.
I wonder if it's from that Kampong Cham lying git. Your not thinking of changing your name OP? SamouthMac.
Hey mr potato, just recently i noticed that you completely changed your behavior on CEO. You were like a cool guy when you started to post more on CEO and i was happy to help you to understand more about Cambodian culture and people because i felt like you were so interested about it. Now, if it seems like every comments you made you were trying to upset and to humiliate people. Honestly, i was trying to avoid to reply to you. :shock:

Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

juansweetpotato wrote: I wonder if it's from that Kampong Cham lying git.
:lol: I was thinking that.
Samouth wrote:Description:

I am looking for a confident and energetic full-time, live-in Personal Assistant.

Position:

Personal Assistant

Duties:

-Administrative Support: You will help me with a wide variety of tasks that are for my personal life and my businesses. Tasks to include but not limited to…coordinate media plans, translate documents from Khmer to English and English to Khmer, making travel reservations, negotiating prices with Khmer venders, preparing Power Point presentations, internet research, weekend trip planning, booking VIP seating at clubs and concerts and recruiting freelance staff.

-Event and Party Planning: You will plan and coordinate meetings, parties, brainstorming sessions and events.

-Light housekeeping: At your discretion cleaning anything that needs cleaning & making sure everything is stocked up and available.

-Laundry – Making sure I have clean and ironed clothes to wear to work. Washing clothes and towels as & when needed.

-Cooking: (Sunday - Friday) Preparation breakfast, lunch and sometimes dinner.

-Shopping and Errands: Shopping as needed for specific healthy foods for great meals and any errands that need to be run.

Requirement

-Female candidates only

-24 - 38 year olds

-Great spoken and written English skills

-Good knowledge of Microsoft WORD and EXCEL, Power Point, Email

-College Degree

-Must have own transportation (Motorbike or Car)

-Money Management skills

-Basic Cooking Skills

-Light housekeeping Skills
So he is expecting a very qualified PA with a degree to do his f***ing housework as well FFS. Highly suss!
juansweetpotato
Expatriate

Yeah but cum on MrCatt wouldn't you consider it for $30,000? I didnt hear any mention of blowjobs. So I'm guessing that would be paid on top. So, could get up to $40,000 if he's genuine.
juansweetpotato
Expatriate

Samouth wrote:
juansweetpotato wrote:As usual, it doesn't state salary. If it were in the $30 grand a per year mark, I might put on my tits and makeup and have a go.
I wonder if it's from that Kampong Cham lying git. Your not thinking of changing your name OP? SamouthMac.
Hey mr potato, just recently i noticed that you completely changed your behavior on CEO. You were like a cool guy when you started to post more on CEO and i was happy to help you to understand more about Cambodian culture and people because i felt like you were so interested about it. Now, if it seems like every comments you made you were trying to upset and to humiliate people. Honestly, i was trying to avoid to reply to you. :shock:
Don't be so thin skinned. That's my super dry sense of humor. Seeing as now I know you don't like it, I'll lay off. Although, your supposed to come back with a witty quip. Never mind. + it was a veiled compliment at your sleuth skills.
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

juansweetpotato wrote:Don't be so thin skinned. That's my super dry sense of humor. Seeing as now I know you don't like it, I'll lay off. Although, your supposed to come back with a witty quip. Never mind. + it was a veiled compliment at your sleuth skills.
I agree Samouth, you are very thin-skinned at times..... Maybe a cultural thing.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic