How's the weather folks? Flight to PNH tomorrow

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
ExPenhMan
Expatriate
Canada

How's the weather folks? Flight to PNH tomorrow

Post by ExPenhMan »

I booked DMK-PNH a few days ago, before the Vamco tropical storm forecast arrived. It hit Da Nang pretty hard but has dissipated. Am supposed to leave Bangkok on AA tomorrow at 3 pm. Is it raining in PP? Flooding? Might change arrival till Saturday, although it will cost. Thanks for the heads-up.
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Re: How's the weather folks? Flight to PNH tomorrow

Post by StroppyChops »

ExPenhMan wrote:I booked DMK-PNH a few days ago, before the Vamco tropical storm forecast arrived. It hit Da Nang pretty hard but has dissipated. Am supposed to leave Bangkok on AA tomorrow at 3 pm. Is it raining in PP? Flooding? Might change arrival till Saturday, although it will cost. Thanks for the heads-up.
Keep hearing about this massive flooding that's due but nothing out of the ordinary for the wet season. A solid downpour this afternoon, but not remarkable.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
ExPenhMan
Expatriate
Canada

Post by ExPenhMan »

Cool. Would appreciate any updates and further reports. I don't really want to slosh around when I only ever bring one pair of shoes and no boots. LOL
Sailorman
Expatriate

Post by Sailorman »

None stop rain in Snookyville, but little or no flooding in town. Two days of sunshine are promised this weekend, but I've been married before so I've been lied to before.
LaudJohn
Expatriate

Post by LaudJohn »

Sailorman wrote:None stop rain in Snookyville, but little or no flooding in town. Two days of sunshine are promised this weekend, but I've been married before so I've been lied to before.
For the most part dry all day yesterday.

Woke up this morning to sunshine. First time since I arrived back on Monday.

Ochheateal Beach pretty much washed away on Wednesday and Thursday with huge pounding waves.

But today a cool and sunny tropical paradise... as usual.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic