Are you a leftie paedo?

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Are you a leftie paedo?

Post by vladimir »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... anded.html

WHAT PHYSICAL DIFFERENCES CAN MARK OUT A PEDOPHILE?
The latest study found that paedophiles have more physical flaws known as Minor Physical Anomalies (MPAs).
MPAs can include low-set ears, a furrowed tongue, a curved fifth finger, a third toe longer than the second toe and an excessive gap between first and second toe.
The researchers pedophiles were more likely to be left-handed, have non-detached earlobes and a high palate.
Previous research has found paedophiles tend to be between 10 and 15 IQ points lower than average. They are also typically 2.3cm shorter in height than a typical male.

Now THAT is interesting. I knew snow White was weird...

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... z3cuPzWxud
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
Jaap_N.
Tourist

Re: Are you a leftie paedo?

Post by Jaap_N. »

It reminds me of that phrenology bs.
Advocatus Diaboli
Expatriate

Post by Advocatus Diaboli »

I'd be careful with that one. We had that bullshit already in 1940 when a master race tried to establish typical physical features of an Aryan.
Now with this worldwide pedophile craze the last thing that we need are some idiots walking through the streets and accusing left handed people of being pedophile.
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

I don't think anyone except the Mid-West illiterati would take it seriously.
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic