Closest gym to Riverside ?

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
AdvisorExpertTravel
Expatriate
Cambodia

Closest gym to Riverside ?

Post by AdvisorExpertTravel »

hello,

Can someone tell me where is the closest gym to riverside ? with aircon if possible ?

maybe an hotel gym could be ok ?

thank you.
violet
Expatriate

Re: Closest gym to Riverside ?

Post by violet »

Sun and moon has one. St 136 ,/ 15
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
angkorjohn
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by angkorjohn »

Riverside is quite a long stretch so not sure which end you are, there is the
Himawari, the Cambodiana, a bit further away near Naga is Prokout,
that is probably your lot for AC
Sun and Moon is very small and overpriced
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

Any hotel gym will be small and likely overpriced. Personally, I dislike the Cambodiana gym
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by fax »

The Cambodiana gym is staffed by giggling little girls who throw Pilates balls at each other and slap each others' asses. Always peaking at your junk through the cracked glass of the shower door. Bunch of sissies the lot of them. Avoid them at any cost.

If you're one of those elite Chinese lifters who do multiple exercises at the time and even invent their own then the Cambodiana gym is probably perfect for you.
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

violet wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:54 am Any hotel gym will be small and likely overpriced. Personally, I dislike the Cambodiana gym
Violet, I dont believe you have ever been in a gym, and much like some of the posters here dislike all of the gyms.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

Duncan wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:04 am
violet wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:54 am Any hotel gym will be small and likely overpriced. Personally, I dislike the Cambodiana gym
Violet, I dont believe you have ever been in a gym, and much like some of the posters here dislike all of the gyms.
Hahaha. Big red button
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

This one's pretty good for the price, but doesn't have a/c.

Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

StroppyChops wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:29 pm This one's pretty good for the price, but doesn't have a/c.

Most of those machines have been broken for years.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

John Bingham wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:48 pm
StroppyChops wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:29 pm This one's pretty good for the price, but doesn't have a/c.

Most of those machines have been broken for years.
Ha ha,,, another poster that looked at them and said. I cannot use that , it's broken.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic