New Toilet Block for Angkor Wat !

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

New Toilet Block for Angkor Wat !

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Who said there is no good news on CEO ? And now for an enthusiastic news item on a brand new toilet block.

Good news!
Cambodia News, Siem Reap: According to the APSARA Authority, international standard bathrooms and toilets with a large space and equipped with modern facilities were put into use on October 3, 2020.
The building was built by Green Angkor Culture PLC. There are 8 booths for women, 6 booths for men, and 2 toilets for the disabled (1 woman, 1 man) for national and international tourists.
Citizens can use it for the purpose of improving the beauty, environment and hygiene in the Angkor World Heritage Site.
The restrooms will be under the care of Angkor Institution to make a significant contribution to the promotion of tourism services in Angkor Wat Park.
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
pauloxleyisland
Expatriate
Australia

Re: New Toilet Block for Angkor Wat !

Post by pauloxleyisland »

Certainly was needed, been telling my wife for years what a great business it would be operating a clean and serviced facility there. Nothing like squatting with ya feet in an inch of water then trying to wash your arse with a pot from a bucket next to you.
I know the big words make your cock feel bigger, but I’m just an old truck driver keep it simple aye! 8)
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

There was a modern toilet block there already, in that area with the pagoda to the south of the main temple. It wasn't as big as this one but it was clean and there was no charge.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
pauloxleyisland
Expatriate
Australia

Post by pauloxleyisland »

I certainly wasn’t shown that one ☝️
I know the big words make your cock feel bigger, but I’m just an old truck driver keep it simple aye! 8)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic