what happens to these guys who end up wanted by minimarts?

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
mymiyagi
Tourist
Afghanistan

what happens to these guys who end up wanted by minimarts?

Post by mymiyagi »

Hi, I am new to this board but I have read some stuff on it from time to time. I noticed that some ex oats or returnees from the US have made a "wanted" list by Panda Mart, Smile Mart, Kiwi, Sooper Dooper etc..

Does anyone know if these guys have been caught? It seems to me I ve seen a few of them walking around in the last week but these "wanted" lists have been up longer than a month.

On one block of St 63 I saw what appears to be this fellow, again, on three different store fronts; Image and on most all Kiwi marts I have seen another guy I see all the time walking about town on their storefronts. It seems like no one has put much into finding these charactors but the public shaming may keep them away from these stores at least. There is a also a white looking, baseball hat wearing, tallish guy that is on a lot of Kiwi marts store fronts that I know I have seen in the last month. Maybe these guys are allowed to steal ? I thought stealing was frowned on here in a big way when you get caught. I am assuming these stores have video footage of the thefts and that they are not just picking on these guys.