Brit Goes Batshit in Battambang - Threatens to Hire Hitman

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
angkorjohn2
Expatriate
United States of America

Brit Goes Batshit in Battambang - Threatens to Hire Hitman

Post by angkorjohn2 »

Saw This on the Battambang noticeboard, not heard anyone threaten to hire a hitman for a very long time :lol: , although if these folks report it maybe the hitman won't be released early :beer3: this guy, Dan J. Beckett, sounds a complete whacko though, Battambang is a small place. There are other pictures in the thread where he is posing as a Cambodian girl making more threats.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"💥 Warning a mental Man 💥

Dan J Beckett (British)

All friends and all business owners in Battambang should stay away from this man or consider to ban him from your bar and guesthouse

First of all he didn't pay his bill and tried to run away . He blamed us as a thief because we tried to get the money from him (even then he still owns us some moeny)

Second, this man started to shoute around my property and make a trouble with khmer neighbors by shouting and pointing at their face

Third, he always comes near our property and frightened us like "I will close down your business" "I pay 4000$ to kill you" " you are a massive pussy" etc. also in the message on facebook

Fourth, if you have this guy in your bar , prepare for a fight because he often says some stupid things to other people. That's why the fight started here

Please stay away from him"

the alleged hitman (who despite being in prison for murder updated his picture in March)
cptrelentless
Expatriate
Korea North

Re: Brit Goes Batshit in Battambang - Threatens to Hire Hitman

Post by cptrelentless »

Costs more than $800 to reduce someone's sentence. You could get him a nicer room and some decent food for three or four months for that.
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

I know people
In my, admittedly limited, experience anyone that use that phrase is pretty close to rock-bottom.
WildA
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by WildA »

Someone should just sic Immigration on him
Naturam expelles furca, tamen usque recurret. Horace
Just because you are paranoid doesn't mean they arent out to get you. Pynchon
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Post by SternAAlbifrons »

WildA wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 5:54 pm Someone should just sic Immigration on him
Why don't you head over there Wild? - you would sort him out quick smart.
for sure!
(i'm serious)
Bitte_Kein_Lexus
Expatriate

Post by Bitte_Kein_Lexus »

You have to be pretty retarded to threaten people's lives on messenger. And yeah, anyone who has to say they know people generally know no one...
Ex Bitteeinbit/LexusSchmexus
DanJBeckett
Tourist

Post by DanJBeckett »

I am the person in question. I have apologized unreservedly to the people in question. I have been suffering serious alcohol addition problems following the death of my wife several months ago and, sufficed to say, not dealing with life at all well. These are not excuses, but rather an explanation. I was extremely drunk when acting so unquestionably badly and wish I could take back everything I did. Unfortunately, I can't take it back. I did behave extremely badly and I should have handled myself much better than this. I am better than this. I am going to be seeking both psychological and medical help to try to beat my demons and addiction. Again, I apologize to all involved and although I am probably not deserving of being forgiven, I hope this goes some way to explaining what happened.

I acted in an incredibly unbecoming manner and tarnished my reputation, probably irreparably.

I hope people will be kind enough to afford me a second chance. I don't want to be known for being a bad person.

I'm just an incredibly sad person with addiction problems who wishes his life could go back to happy and carefree way it was prior to me losing everything. I live in hope that that will happen one day. For now, I will have to live with my actions and try to get better.

That's all I can do. Without question, I will not be acting so stupidly and am making a serious effort to get off the drink.

Apologies to all involved. I don't know people. I'm not anyone special. I just have serious problems that I am trying my hardest to fix.

Thanks for listening.
Cooldude
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Cooldude »

Another weasly little POS washed up on the shores of Cambodia. He's not going to last long.
Cowshed Cowboy
Expatriate
Thailand

Post by Cowshed Cowboy »

Mishmash might need the cash when he gets out, he could hire him.
Yes sir, I can boogie, I can boogie, boogie, boogie all night long.
IraHayes
Expatriate
Marshall Islands

Post by IraHayes »

Cowshed Cowboy wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 7:01 pm Mishmash might need the cash when he gets out, he could hire him.
When or if?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic