Are the newest COVID boosters available yet?

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
wolfcreek
Expatriate
United States of America

Are the newest COVID boosters available yet?

Post by wolfcreek »

Anyone know if the newest COVID boosters are available here in Phnom Penh yet? I am referring to the ones recently released in the US (aimed at the latest COVID variants).
orichá
Expatriate
Canada

Re: Are the newest COVID boosters available yet?

Post by orichá »

:sign17: yes, they are... Just go to a major healthcare facility like Pasteur Clinic near Calmette hospital or theKhmer-Soviet Hospital and ask...

I read about a month or two ago that Covax delivered some fresh doses of Pfizer's vaccine...

https://www.usaid.gov/cambodia/press-re ... m%20USAID.
~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~
“There are terrible difficulties in the notion of probability, but we may ignore them at present.” - Bertrand Russell
Alex
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Alex »

Do you seriously want to get even more Covid shots? Hasn't the world moved on?
orichá
Expatriate
Canada

Post by orichá »

I was considering it. About a month ago, I got the weirdest flu that just kicked me down the stairs and if I know a vaccine could stop that, then there is no harm done

I have lost all respect for a lot of Europeans, Canadians and Americans -- for their brazen stupidity, subscribing to dim conspiracy theories...

A million dummies died in the US from Covid. And millions more helped them die by flaunting simple rules of public hygiene -- refusing to wear masks -- as if their sacrosanct selfish "human rights" were more important than public health.
~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~
“There are terrible difficulties in the notion of probability, but we may ignore them at present.” - Bertrand Russell
armchairlawyer
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by armchairlawyer »

I will only say one word (and two letters)

X..S.. Deaths
cabron
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by cabron »

Alex wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 11:55 am Do you seriously want to get even more Covid shots? Hasn't the world moved on?
You must be young and sturdy to speak like this.
Boredom is like a shroud
xandreu
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by xandreu »

As someone who was once the biggest advocate of the vaccines, I now bitterly regret letting any of them within 6 feet of my arm.

There is so much credible evidence of excess deaths associated with the vaccines that it has even been debated in the UK Parliament. Seems to be severely lacking in the mainstream media however.
The difference between animals and humans is that animals would never allow the dumb ones to lead the pack.
armchairlawyer
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by armchairlawyer »

xandreu wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 2:10 pm As someone who was once the biggest advocate of the vaccines, I now bitterly regret letting any of them within 6 feet of my arm.

There is so much credible evidence of excess deaths associated with the vaccines that it has even been debated in the UK Parliament. Seems to be severely lacking in the mainstream media however.
"When my information changes, I alter my conclusions. What do you do, sir?" John Maynard Keynes.
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

Fridaywithmateo
Expatriate
Hungary

Post by Fridaywithmateo »

"... excess deaths ..."

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic