Unidentified Foreigner Allegedly Strips Off and Disturbs Locals

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Unidentified Foreigner Allegedly Strips Off and Disturbs Locals

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Cambodia Breaking News (Phnom Penh): On August 29, at 11:15 am, an unidentified male foreigner was detained after he allegedly stripped naked and was walking on the street disturbing people on street 143/105, Sangkat Psar Kandal, Phnom Penh.

The police went to the scene to detain the man and sent him to the Immigration Department, but the police didn't care and released him.
Lastly, the public wondered why the authorities arrested the foreigner, but then no action was taken by them to prevent foreigners from misbehaving on public roads and in front of their homes.

[CEO News: Please note that there are no photos accompanying this article to show that the man was naked, but this is how it was reported in Khmer news.]
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
Bedazzler!
Expatriate

Re: Unidentified Foreigner Allegedly Strips Off and Disturbs Locals

Post by Bedazzler! »

Dic pic or it didn’t happen
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

Is that PIEMAN?
Splashback
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Splashback »

Brody wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:40 pm Is that PIEMAN?
:stir: :ROFL:
Lost a flipflop? Na, found one.

He's not in a well way, there on the 172 and 13. The fly is undone, so maybe dick picks will follow.
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

I’m so excited!!!

Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
MarkRobinson
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by MarkRobinson »

This guys girlfriend ripped off my Aussie mates bag ( which contained $200 U SD ,glasses,, iPhone 4 ,etc,etc.).It happed last September at a well know doss - house frequented by junkie scammers ,meth- head GSM hookers of the most dishonest type& the occasional lazy eccentrics.Situated in Street 148 ,J** - J*n guesthouse is " skid -row level.
He demanded cash ,beers ,etc to go to his ex_hooker Khmer girlfriend to retrieve the stolen articles.After an hour he started off and nothing went to plan and my mate had to wear it.He was often seen trying to sell ,stolen phones ,computers ,etc on Street 172,My longterm (20 + years)Khmer driver /fixer tracked him down and he's kept me and other Aussies& Kiwis accurately informed of William Archival (Alan )Wemyss downward spiral .He is the 1st Scottish person to have sold out ,be untrustworthy that I have encounter in Asia,and having Scottish heritage it pains me deeply to see this happen.,More info if requested.
"The Truth ,The whole truth " & nothing but the T R U T H ,Galbelly for the Defense.🍇
Jack mehoff
Expatriate

Post by Jack mehoff »

He was "educated" on wearing clothes and released
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Post by SternAAlbifrons »

MarkRobinson wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:47 am ....He is the 1st Scottish person to have sold out ,be untrustworthy that I have encounter in Asia,and having Scottish heritage it pains me deeply to see this happen...
Ahh.. thanks Mark.
You got me remembering Brian, from Freedom G/H at the lakeside, and Koh Kong.
From the meanest streets of all - Glasgow.

If you can ever really be a serious wannabe gangster, Brian was the most genuine wannabe gangster that ever strutted his way into Cambodia. A true heavyweight rooster in that crowd of faux "Scarface" bantams.
Died of Hep in a Bombay gaol when the scam went bad. Once too often.

Hail Brian - King Ratbag, irrepressible life spirit, egotist extordinairre, and master of smuggling smack.
I tried with every string in my soul - but you were so hard not to like.
joelightcloud
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by joelightcloud »

SternAAlbifrons wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 6:17 am You got me remembering Brian, from Freedom G/H at the lakeside, and Koh Kong.
Brian was hilarious, he could really crack me up. I really liked him... He was the lakeside's version of Keith Richards.
crob
Expatriate
Australia

Post by crob »

love the effort of censoring his face in 1 photo, but not censoring it in the other
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic