Why are men obsessed with breasts?

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
hdgh29
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by hdgh29 »

Ever wondered about our obsession with the two fleshy lumps on women's chests? Tits, boobs, bezonkas, bristols, fun bags, dirty pillows (that one's Stephen King ), jugs, hooters, melons, norks, rack, top bollocks, knockers.......etc etc. There are more synonyms for female breasts than just about any other word in English. My own theory is that one of our first great experiences in life, on entering the world, was to be nice, warm and snug sucking our mothers nipple, and for the rest of our lives we try to recreate the same feeling. When we see a nice pair of plump breasticles our subconscious yells out "get yer lips round that momma" and we become babes in arms again. Figuratively speaking.
"I tried being reasonable. Didn't like it" (Clint Eastwood)
Ravensnest
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Girls

Post by Ravensnest »

hdgh29 wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 3:11 am Ever wondered about our obsession with the two fleshy lumps on women's chests? Tits, boobs, bezonkas, bristols, fun bags, dirty pillows (that one's Stephen King ), jugs, hooters, melons, norks, rack, top bollocks, knockers.......etc etc. There are more synonyms for female breasts than just about any other word in English. My own theory is that one of our first great experiences in life, on entering the world, was to be nice, warm and snug sucking our mothers nipple, and for the rest of our lives we try to recreate the same feeling. When we see a nice pair of plump breasticles our subconscious yells out "get yer lips round that momma" and we become babes in arms again. Figuratively speaking.
According to science, it's in our nature to be attracted to big tits and nice hips from cavemen days which would give an advantage to successful child birth and to breast feed adequately.
Still here, in country...
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Re: Girls

Post by hanno »

Ravensnest wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:45 am
hdgh29 wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 3:11 am Ever wondered about our obsession with the two fleshy lumps on women's chests? Tits, boobs, bezonkas, bristols, fun bags, dirty pillows (that one's Stephen King ), jugs, hooters, melons, norks, rack, top bollocks, knockers.......etc etc. There are more synonyms for female breasts than just about any other word in English. My own theory is that one of our first great experiences in life, on entering the world, was to be nice, warm and snug sucking our mothers nipple, and for the rest of our lives we try to recreate the same feeling. When we see a nice pair of plump breasticles our subconscious yells out "get yer lips round that momma" and we become babes in arms again. Figuratively speaking.
According to science, it's in our nature to be attracted to big tits and nice hips from cavemen days which would give an advantage to successful child birth and to breast feed adequately.
OK, I must be on an evolutionary dead end; I do not like big breasts.
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

I’ve got used to having conversations with the top of mens’ heads as they stare into my cleavage.

Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
la8rat
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: Why are men obsessed with breasts?

Post by la8rat »

If you have a nice big set of tits roz you are obviously going to be a bit of a novelty in asia.
Do you dress to show them off?
A lie can get round the world faster than the truth can get its boots on.
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

la8rat wrote:If you have a nice big set of tits roz you are obviously going to be a bit of a novelty in asia.
Do you dress to show them off?
I dress to be comfortable.
la8rat
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by la8rat »

:bigeyes:
A lie can get round the world faster than the truth can get its boots on.
Kung-fu Hillbilly
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Kung-fu Hillbilly »

Dissecting the glorious appeal of the boob is an insult to its beauty and magnificence, some things are better left unquestioned.

If male world leaders all got together to share Playboy magazines before discussing global issues, we'd have a lot more agreement and harmony, I'd wager.
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

They are both a superpower and a curse.
Clemen
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clemen »

up to you...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic