How to deal with an asian bunny boiler?

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
The Seawolf
BANNED
Vietnam

How to deal with an asian bunny boiler?

Post by The Seawolf »

Slightly long post but please read as I need some advice. Thank you.

Several months ago, upon arrival in my current home city, I went out on the first weekend and got very drunk. I picked up a lady of the night and made the schoolboy error of taking her back to my apartment that I had only just moved into. (I was very very drunk.) Despite me trying to get rid of her the following morning she hung around like a bad smell for the whole weekend.

On the Monday morning I had to go to work at my new job and told her to leave. She still wouldn't go so I reluctantly left her at my apartment and went to work as I didn't want to be late on my first morning. When I got back to my apartment she was still there. I told her to leave. She wouldn't go. An argument ensued during which she became hysterical, hit me several times and damaged my laptop. Finally she left.

Time to relax. The nightmare was over. Then I panicked. I looked in my bag and, yes, she had stolen my passport. I called her up and she refused to return my passport. Not wanting to get the police involved as I was new to the country (Laos) I eventually agreed to buy back my passport. She wanted $1000. I met her in a hotel room and she refused to give me my passport. She also said her uncle was in the police and she would get me arrested. (Cohabitation with a falang is illegal in Laos, a law that is enfored as a bribe). Eventually I got my passport back for $500.

It was over.

Then... about a week later, banging on my door at 11pm. It's her demanding to see me. I didn't let her in. But she is causing such a commotion, waking up the whole building, I let her in. She tells me she is pregnant. Impossible I think. But, as stated, I was so drunk the night I met her (and I didn't have a condom either) it was unlikely but possible. The next day we (me, her and her mum) go to a backstreet abortion clinic. She has a pregnancy test. She is pregnant. I panic and pay for the abortion ($300). I get given the receipt and the estimated date of conception turns out to be 2 weeks before I even arrived in the country! But by now I didn't care, I just want shot of this psycho. We part ways.

A few days later she is banging on my door late at night again. Wakes up half the building so I let her in. She wants more money, this time saying if I dont pay she will go to my work and tell them I smoke yaba (untrue) and that I beat her up (untrue). I give her $100 to fuck off. She leaves.

It was over.

Then she starts sending me messages telling me - she murdered her former husband (who was a Japanese yakuza drug trafficker), she is having me followed, she knows my bike number plates, she is going to get her uncle to arrest me, she is going to throw acid in my face, she is going to go to my place of work and tell them I use drugs and I assaulted her. (Both lies.) I go to the police. They just grin and do fuck all. I go to my embassy. They don't grin but do fuck all.

She comes to my apartment again. Bangs the door all night. I let her in. She is crying and tells me she has to go to Singapore to sign some form to do with her late husbands will and testament - she also claims she murdered him by poisoning him. She will return. I act civil. The next day she goes to the airport. I then immediately move out of my apartment, losing two months rent ($600) and my deposit ($200), I sell my motorbike for $200 less than I bought it and buy a new one for $200 extra. I also change my phone ($100) and sim card.

She has cost me over $2000. But it seems to be over. I don't hear from her and she doesn't come to my work.

(On a happier note -I then meet the best women I have met who I am still with and intend to stay with forever. I told her about the psycho. She is fine about it.)

Oh wait - I forgot something. About 4 weeks after meeting the bunny boiler I notice discharge coming out of my dick. Go to the doc and I have an std. Pay $100 to have a few injections and another $100 to pay for my current awesome girlfriend as well as I had met her by then.

Nightmare over. Relax.

Slowly forget about it.

Yesterday I was in the gym and this women is grinning at me. It's the bunny boiler!

Luckily the gym is miles from where I live. She says hello and I do my best to be civil. She then hangs around the gym grinning like a cunt every time I look at her. I also notice her filming me on her phone. I leave the gym, she follows me out but I peel out of there as fast as possible. She doesn't follow me.

I am pretty certain she wont come to my work (I have told the boss ages ago about her.) As stated I have also told my girlfriend about her. But I am worried her seeing me might get her back interested in extorting me again.

How should I handle it if I see her again?

Any advice?

:thumb:
fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Re: How to deal with an asian bunny boiler?

Post by fax »

The Seawolf wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 1:05 pm Any advice?
Well let's see you had sex with a hooker who gave you an STD and forced you to pay for an abortion of a child that was not yours and you later passed on the same STD to the "person you love oh how amazingly fantastically beautiful".

Now you're asking for advice. Let me think real hard hmmmmmm it starts with C ends with ONDOM and keeps you the fuck out of this kind of problem.
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

What a nightmare.

Keep your head down, keep away from where you met her and the surrounds, don't go back to that gym, and don't go anywhere near anywhere you went with her.

Good move telling new gf and boss, that threat is negated (as far as the surprise element is concerned). Hopefully she will find a new project to go to work on.

If she comes back and it all starts up again....

The Seawolf
BANNED
Vietnam

Post by The Seawolf »

fax wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 1:23 pm
The Seawolf wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 1:05 pm Any advice?
Well let's see you had sex with a hooker who gave you an STD and forced you to pay for an abortion of a child that was not yours and you later passed on the same STD to the "person you love oh how amazingly fantastically beautiful".

Now you're asking for advice. Let me think real hard hmmmmmm it starts with C ends with ONDOM and keeps you the fuck out of this kind of problem.
I didn't pass the std on. I got her done too as a precaution. And you are saying you have never gone out, got really drunk and woken up with some pig? If so, go you. :hattip:

The std was the least of the problem anyway. I couldn't shake this woman off.

Also I know I was fucking stupid. I said that. I didn't bother with the back story but fuck it, I will add some context; I was in a serious motorbike accident in Vietnam which meant getting flown home and spending 18 months in agony trying to learn to move again where I lived in total isolation at my elderly parents house and didn't see a soul apart from my folks (both in their 80s), a few doctors and a physio.

So when I finally made it back to se asia after a doc said I might end up paralysed, yes, I let my hair down on my first night out and did things I normally wouldn't do. Or at least behaved in a manner of a dumb 20 year old - like getting fucking hammered and bring a random bar cunt back to my pad.

I know it. I fucked up and I was daft. But it had been a long couple of years.

I haven't been out late since and never drink more than a beer a night. I have also met the best woman I have been with so I don't want this bunny boiler cunt rocking the boat with this current lady.

But I want to know suggestions as to how to deal with this type of psycho in a country where going to the police will be useless. This is if I see her again. I am going to the gym tonight.

Cheers.

Yobbo
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Yobbo »

Are you leaving something out of this long post considering you had her phone number :roll:
Kung-fu Hillbilly
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Kung-fu Hillbilly »

The Seawolf wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 1:40 pm
I am going to the gym tonight.
So you're going again to the only place which is likely to present you with this psycho?

It seems you're going to learn some hard lessons in the Kingdom.
The Seawolf
BANNED
Vietnam

Post by The Seawolf »

Doc67 wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 1:33 pm What a nightmare.

Keep your head down, keep away from where you met her and the surrounds, don't go back to that gym, and don't go anywhere near anywhere you went with her.

Good move telling new gf and boss, that threat is negated (as far as the surprise element is concerned). Hopefully she will find a new project to go to work on.

If she comes back and it all starts up again....

Yeah cheers, that's what I have done. But I am not leaving here because of some psycho though.

I have been all over in the last 15 years and I am tired of it all. I am running out of countries and I am really happy where I am now. This place suits me because it is quiet and small and quite boring. I intend to settle here, get married and have kids (with the woman I am now with), always have a job and actually take life seriously and be responsible. Things I have never done before. Maybe I have grown up finally.

Last edited by The Seawolf on Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

Seawolf, the only advice I could give is make sure this thread is never deleted. Even go so far as making copies of it, cause in ten years from now when you write that book on your travels through Asia ,it will sell really well and make you millions of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$, Hey, even your grandkids will buy it.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
The Seawolf
BANNED
Vietnam

Post by The Seawolf »

Yobbo wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 1:43 pm Are you leaving something out of this long post considering you had her phone number :roll:
What do you mean? Why is having her phone number relevant? I had to change my phone because of her
The Seawolf
BANNED
Vietnam

Post by The Seawolf »

Duncan wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 1:56 pm Seawolf, the only advice I could give is make sure this thread is never deleted. Even go so far as making copies of it, cause in ten years from now when you write that book on your travels through Asia ,it will sell really well and make you millions of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$, Hey, even your grandkids will buy it.
Not sure if you are being facetious. Are you?
Locked Previous topicNext topic