Group of Women Attack Sexual Harrasser at Gold Line Club

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Group of Women Attack Sexual Harrasser at Gold Line Club

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Cambodia Breaking News(Phnom Penh): On July 12, 2019, at 02:30 am, a group of women attacked a man who they accused of sexual harassment, at Gold Line nightclub on street 1986, Sangkat Phnom Penh Thmei, Khan Sen Sok, Phnom Penh.

The scene blew up when a group of cute ladies started yelling at a man in the club, accusing him of feeling up their butts. Then they all turned on the man, and attacked him, calling him a creep and a sexual harasser. One woman even wanted to whack the guy with a beer bottle, but people in the club persuaded her that this was not a good idea.

After the incident, the group of women went back into the club, and the man went away.
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Re: Group of Women Attack Sexual Harrasser at Gold Light Club

Post by rozzieoz »

I don’t blame them, women often get treated like merchandise here and sometimes enough is enough.
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

CEOCambodiaNews wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:29 pm cute
Hanno:

John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

rozzieoz wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:25 pm I don’t blame them, women often get treated like merchandise here and sometimes enough is enough.
Sure, working in a KTV they must have to deal with stuff like that daily though.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Phnom Poon
Expatriate
Kiribati

Post by Phnom Poon »

John Bingham wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:41 pm Sure, working in a KTV they must have to deal with stuff like that daily though.
Is it a KTV?

monstra mihi bona!
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

Phnom Poon wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:17 pm
John Bingham wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:41 pm Sure, working in a KTV they must have to deal with stuff like that daily though.
Is it a KTV?
More likely than not.

St. 1986 has about 1,500 of them. All up and down the strip.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Update details: Seems that the event took place at the Gold Line Dance Club which is a night club venue, not a KTV, and so the women involved were most likely customers who took offense at a guy who creeped them out by feeling them up on the dance floor .

CEO correction: Apologies all, Gold Light Club should have been Gold Line Club.
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Re: Group of Women Attack Sexual Harrasser at Gold Line Club

Post by rozzieoz »

CEOCambodiaNews wrote:Update details: Seems that the event took place at the Gold Line Dance Club which is a night club venue, not a KTV, and so the women involved were most likely customers who took offense at a guy who creeped them out by feeling them up on the dance floor .
Good for them! I almost punched a guy at Oscars the other week - my friend was standing in front of me, with her back to a guy, who was sitting on a stool behind her.

Next minute his foot is between her legs and he’s rubbing it up her leg. My friend (baring) just froze while I asked the guy what the fuck he thought he was doing? His friends made him leave soon after that.

In those situations when men can’t behave themselves and a woman has to step in to remind them of their manners - it’s the woman who gets labeled aggressive and feminazi.

If men could act like people and not animals, women could continue to be sweet and submissive.
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
cptrelentless
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by cptrelentless »

Wahey, my hood's in the news
Cruisemonkey
Expatriate
Vietnam

Post by Cruisemonkey »

It's not an excuse for the behaviour, but listening to the music in that club could cause brain damage. :shock:
You could be next.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic