Chinese Las Vegas

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
SINUS
Expatriate
Russia

Chinese Las Vegas

Post by SINUS »

Video of Chinese Las Vegas for those who have not been to Sihanoukville for a long time.
Sorry to speak Russian. :)

Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Chinese Las Vegas

Post by Clutch Cargo »

It's great to have our 'man on the ground' there reporting to us on the developments going on there in Chinaville :thumb: It really is turning into a mini Macau or Las Vegas.. Actually I quite enjoy listening to you ramble in Russian for some reason..easy on the ear. :)
Fourkinnel
Expatriate
Tonga

Post by Fourkinnel »

It looks like I imagine Hell to be! To think I used to get a bit tetchy when folk on TOF used to run the place down years back. Only now it is Shitville as they called it, but not back then!. I feel for all Cambodians effectively loosing their main get-away from the city and province, their main beach town!
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Post by SternAAlbifrons »

clutchcargo wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:52 am It's great to have our 'man on the ground' there reporting to us on the developments going on there in Chinaville :thumb: It really is turning into a mini Macau or Las Vegas.. Actually I quite enjoy listening to you ramble in Russian for some reason..easy on the ear. :)
Has a good "nose" too, our man on the ground.

Hey Sinus, have you been out Botum Sakor way recently?
Any photo's, particularly of beaches, jetties etc??
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

Good work Sinus. Love the sound effects. :horse:
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

That's a great video, thanks for sharing it. It looks horrific, the roads are a right mess but they put up all these cheesy "fancy" buildings. I especially like the "Ni-ni-ni-ni-ni-ni" bits. 8-)
Silence, exile, and cunning.
elite87
Expatriate
Indonesia

Post by elite87 »

yeahhhh

i Agree with that,now i'am still on sihanoukville and the situation right now is very cruel,so many Highest building build by China People,so many local people saying in Chinesse language.....i feel concerned about this things.......
crob
Expatriate
Australia

Post by crob »

I do wonder if the demand will be there or if the Chinese will end sticking to Macau
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

If it's just a laundry they don't need tourists
Anthony's Weiner
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Anthony's Weiner »

Looks like a nasty tart with far too much garish makeup on. Great video, I enjoyed it immensely.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic