'Danny' Causes Mayhem in Kampot, Threatens to Kill Woman

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

'Danny' Causes Mayhem in Kampot, Threatens to Kill Woman

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

From the Kampot Noticeboard:

'This guy, name Danny, been making lot of problems in my bar recently. He keeps coming to my bar, threatening to kill me, calling me a whore etc. List is long. And he owes money to the bar and my business partner.

Just wanted to tell that be really careful with him. Heard that he's been making problems other places as well.

And second thing, I know he will be coming back, came 3 times yesterday and immediately today when i opened the bar today. What can i actually do, if he just refuses to leave? Ive been just calling friends to come help to get him out but obviously hes not staying away.'

ImageImageImageImage
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
itenos
Tourist

Re: 'Danny' Causes Mayhem in Kampot, Threatens to Kill Woman

Post by itenos »

Guess after all that publicity he just got, he won't be around anymore by tomorrow morning.

Sent from my RMX2151 using Tapatalk

mannanman
Expatriate
Isle of Man

Post by mannanman »

This will be deleted, on CEO and noticeboard.
People of the world, spice up your life.
SwiftAsTHOT
Expatriate

Post by SwiftAsTHOT »

Oh God, I know this guy. He actually was calling himself "Donnie" or "Alfie" when I met him and tried to scam me and when it didn't work got super aggro. Claims to be from Manchester. Another time he threw a 10 minute tantrum because I declined his "offer" to buy him a beer. Always stinks to high heaven of BO. He is quite creepy I must say.

I avoid 172 like the plague but recently I had to go there for about 5 minutes and saw him walking down 13 street towards 178 with a big backpack on like he was maybe homeless and shot me just about the meanest look anyone's ever given me before redirecting his demented gaze at the road in front of him. Looked like he was just about ready to murder someone.

I heard he had "fled" to Kampot because he had gotten an American drug dealer whose arrest was publicized here put away. If this is actually true I'm sure he probably owed him money. All in all seems like a dangerous guy though on first meeting seems like a harmless buffoon.

Stay safe folks.
Last edited by SwiftAsTHOT on Tue Jul 06, 2021 8:40 pm, edited 3 times in total.
FOJ
Expatriate

Post by FOJ »

mannanman wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 8:33 pm This will be deleted, on CEO and noticeboard.
It's been up on noticeboard for an hour so obviously he's not friends with any of the mods there.
GMJS-CEO
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by GMJS-CEO »

mannanman wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 8:33 pm This will be deleted, on CEO and noticeboard.
Didn’t think CEO would delete it?
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Freightdog »

You might want to try qualifying that, as it reads a little ‘off’.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

GMJS-CEO wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 8:40 pm
Didn’t think CEO would delete it?
CEO News posted it, so why delete it ?
A comment on Kampot Noticeboard suggests that Danny has overstayed his visa (as well as outstaying his welcome), so he might feature on the Kampot Department of Immigration page if he keeps this up.
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

I never liked guys named Danny.
Grand Barong
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Grand Barong »

SwiftAsTHOT wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 8:34 pm Oh God, I know this guy. He actually was calling himself "Donnie" or "Alfie" when I met him and tried to scam me and when it didn't work got super aggro. Claims to be from Manchester. Another time he threw a 10 minute tantrum because I declined his "offer" to buy him a beer. Always stinks to high heaven of BO. He is quite creepy I must say.

I avoid 172 like the plague but recently I had to go there for about 5 minutes and saw him walking down 13 street towards 178 with a big backpack on like he was maybe homeless and shot me just about the meanest look anyone's ever given me before redirecting his demented gaze at the road in front of him. Looked like he was just about ready to murder someone.

I heard he had "fled" to Kampot because he had gotten an American drug dealer whose arrest was publicized here put away. If this is actually true I'm sure he probably owed him money. All in all seems like a dangerous guy though on first meeting seems like a harmless buffoon.

Stay safe folks.
Was the 5 minute stop on 172st to buy some more meth? :ROFL:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic