Is a Bigfoot-looking, bandaged, shirtless white guy snatching and eating street kids in Phnom Penh?

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Cam Nivag
BANNED
Sao Tome & Principe

Is a Bigfoot-looking, bandaged, shirtless white guy snatching and eating street kids in Phnom Penh?

Post by Cam Nivag »

Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Is a Bigfoot-looking, bandaged, shirtless white guy snatching and eating street kids in Phnom Penh?

Post by Brody »

Shirtless male

=

Cam Nivag:
bangkokhooker
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Is a Bigfoot-looking, bandaged, shirtless white guy snatching and eating street kids in Phnom Penh?

Post by bangkokhooker »

why r u hanging out in kids play areas?
do u have kids?
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

bangkokhooker wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:37 pm why r u hanging out in kids play areas?
do u have kids?
Good question....Cam?

He was probably just living up to his mantra in life:

bangkokhooker
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by bangkokhooker »

at least this supposed weirdo is openly interacting with kids gav is just being creepy and secretly taking pics of adults and children.

if one of those kids was mine id not be best pleased
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

oh, this is great...

we should all posit our theories as to what drove Cam to a children's playground with his high definition camera in tow.

My theory:

He's trying to get into the pants of a Metro or Riverside Bistro waitress, but the catch is, she has a kid from a failed marriage, spawned of motodop stock so he's doing the gentlemanly thing and taking the family out for a day on the town. But not really giving a shit, his eye begins to wander as it settles on his shirtless quarry.
Cam Nivag
BANNED
Sao Tome & Principe

Post by Cam Nivag »

Brody wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:29 pm oh, this is great...

we should all posit our theories as to what drove Cam to a children's playground with his high definition camera in tow.

My theory:

He's trying to get into the pants of a Metro or Riverside Bistro waitress, but the catch is, she has a kid from a failed marriage, spawned of motodop stock so he's doing the gentlemanly thing and taking the family out for a day on the town. But not really giving a shit, his eye begins to wander as it settles on his shirtless quarry.
Believe it or not, I didn't take the photo. I've been outside Cambodia for almost two weeks now. Someone who knows about my fondness for shirtless expats sent it to me.
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by kiwiincambodia »

Cam Nivag wrote:
Brody wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:29 pm oh, this is great...

My theory:

Believe it or not, I didn't take the photo. I've been outside Cambodia for almost two weeks now. Someone who knows about my fondness for shirtless expats sent it to me.
If CN twitter is anything to go by he’s not in country as he said.

Did you ever make it to the summit in the end CN, or was it called off completely?
Cam Nivag
BANNED
Sao Tome & Principe

Post by Cam Nivag »

kiwiincambodia wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:43 pm
Did you ever make it to the summit in the end CN, or was it called off completely?

Called off. You book with a guide who takes you up from 6100 to 10700 feet, 2/3 of the way up Mt. Kinabalu, then you rest for twelve hours and then you wake up at 2:30 a.m. for the summit bid, which involves walking up another 2700 feet and then all the way back down the 7300 feet back to the bottom.

And then if the weather is bad and the trail is closed when you wake up, you go back to sleep and then go back down at 8:30 a.m. or so. For some reason, no option is given to walk the 2.5 hours up to the summit at 8:30 a.m. and then walk down the six hours to the bottom. I guess the concern is that too many slow hikers would be walking down in the dark.

They say the summit trail is only closed 10-15 days a year but I find that hard to believe. This wasn't even the rainy season, it's shoulder season, and there were rumors that the summit trail had been closed 5 of the last 6 days or something like that.

I had no problems walking up the 4700 feet (4.5 hours) Tuesday or down the 4700 feet (3 hours) yesterday the but I will say that my leg muscles fucking hurt and I've been limping around like an old man all day today.
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

kiwiincambodia wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:43 pm If CN twitter is anything to go by
I don't see a Cam Nivag twitter account.

Anyway, it is a bit of a dick move to post a pic of a guy presumably doing his best to corral his step kid or whatever, at the playground.

Tubby, shirtless Corsican's on the riverside...I'll countenance.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic