to all CEO'ers not on my ignore list

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

to all CEO'ers not on my ignore list

Post by phuketrichard »

its been a nice day

In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
logos
Expatriate
Kiribati

Re: to all CEO'ers not on my ignore list

Post by logos »

I'm getting a little sick reading this.
How the fuck do you know you're on someone's ignore list?
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

logos wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 4:18 pm I'm getting a little sick reading this.
How the fuck do you know you're on someone's ignore list?
You post a question like you have done, then wait and see if he replies.

:beer3:
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

Sidewalker
Expatriate
Netherlands

Post by Sidewalker »

I don't care if I on someone ignore list, but they don't know what they missing. :beer3:
There are people who cannot imagine that there are other ways of life than their own life. :facepalm:
xandreu
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by xandreu »

When I was young I could never understand why people who were scared hid under their blankets or behind a pillow. Not knowing what was happening was a lot more terrifying to me than seeing and being aware of what was going on.

The adult version of this, for me, is blocking people. Only much less terrifying. It's only words on a screen for goodness sake.
The difference between animals and humans is that animals would never allow the dumb ones to lead the pack.
markd
Expatriate
Zimbabwe

Post by markd »

words & egos'

:voilent1: :voilent1:
thru shit to more shit
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

xandreu wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 6:12 pm When I was young I could never understand why people who were scared hid under their blankets or behind a pillow. Not knowing what was happening was a lot more terrifying to me than seeing and being aware of what was going on.

The adult version of this, for me, is blocking people. Only much less terrifying. It's only words on a screen for goodness sake.
Got nothing to do with blocking , its ignoring posts that you know dont add shit to the thread an posters that aren't worth bothering with.

MY biggest gripe is when someone quotes one of the people i have on ignore and i have to read their drivel

PS: the well wishes were for people NOT on my ignore list :beer3:

PPS: its still all good, Golden state is up 3-0 :beer1:
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
A10
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by A10 »

phuketrichard wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 7:09 pm PPS: its still all good, Golden state is up 3-0 :beer1:
Portland in 7.

Nah just kidding, but I will be rooting for the Bucks during the finals.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic