Ian "Snow" Woodford - The Documentary

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Ian "Snow" Woodford - The Documentary

Post by Username Taken »

For Violet, Kevin, and others that never had the chance to see it, here it is. Running time 39 minutes.

:hattip:

http://vimeo.com/148114493

Okay, so the link doesn't work.

Try this one > > > > https://vimeo.com/groups/342047/videos/148114493
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Re: Ian "Snow" Woodford - The Documentary

Post by Username Taken »

Don't forget to join CEO and say thank you. :)
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

Well worth the watch. Thanks for the memories Snow.

Anyone interested in learning about the UNTAC days and a bit of Khmer history, watch the vid.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

Username Taken wrote:For Violet, Kevin, and others that never had the chance to see it, here it is. Running time 39 minutes.

Okay, so the link doesn't work.

Try this one > > > > https://vimeo.com/groups/342047/videos/148114493
His was my bar of choice the year i lived on the "other " side of the tonle sap

Thanks!!!
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

Richard, I'm betting I probably saw you there sometime. I was there every Friday after work without fail.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

Username Taken wrote:Richard, I'm betting I probably saw you there sometime. I was there every Friday after work without fail.
very good chance we might have shared a vodka/tonic and a joint than watching the sunset :beer3:

He does sum up why living in Cambodia was great back than

THE PEOPLE :thumb:
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Great documentary about a very remarkable man. Loved hearing those tales, sadly missed.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by kiwiincambodia »

Watching this again for the 4th or 5th time in a couple weeks and got me thinking, does anyone know what happened to Maxine and how she is doing these days?
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

back in Oz where she moved when her dad left as far as i know
Rutiger
Expatriate

Post by Rutiger »

That was great stuff. I hope his daughter has that book of memories in her possession.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic