SOLD: Nexus 7 II (2013 model), 16gb.

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
comedybookers
Expatriate

SOLD: Nexus 7 II (2013 model), 16gb.

Post by comedybookers »

It is with a heavy heart that I am listing my Nexus 2013 16gb up for sale. I have too many devices that I can't give my Nexus the time it deserves. I still get it out to watch HD movies and such because the screen is just... wow (1920 x 1200, 323ppi), super sharp.

The only place in Phnom Penh that sells the Nexus 2013 (which is where I bought it from just under a year ago) is selling it for $309 http://sweetmemorystore.com/2013/01/24/nexus-7.tm

I am selling mine with the original box, flip cover, charger, and Beats (copy) blutooth speaker for $220. This comes as a package and so will not entertain separate offers for each individual item etc. As with all my possessions, it has been well looked after, runs fast and as new, and is in near-perfect condition. The only blemish is a nick on the top-right corner, but that is merely cosmetic (see picture) and have no idea how it happened but, if I had to guess, it was probably from putting on or taking off the cover. Other than that it is a brilliant machine.

The specs are:

Screen:
7.02″ 1920×1200 HD display (323 ppi)
1080p HD IPS
Scratch resistant Corning® glass

Cameras
1.2MP front facing, fixed focus
5MP rear facing, auto focus

Dimension
114 x 200 x 8.65 mm
0.64lbs (290g) Wi-Fi, 0.66lbs (299g) LTE

Battery
3950 mAh
Up to 9 hours active use
Wireless charging built-in (Qi compatible)

Audio
Stereo speakers
Surround sound, powered by Fraunhofer

Processing
CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro, 1.5GHz
GPU: Adreno 320, 400MHz

new-nexus-7-case-cover-cambodia

Wireless
Dual-band Wi-Fi (2.4G/5G) 802.11 a/b/g/n NFC (Android Beam)
Bluetooth 4.0

Networks
Optional 4G LTE

Memory
Choose 16GB or 32GB internal storage
2GB RAM

Ports and connectors
microUSB
SlimPort™ enabled
3.5mm audio
Microphone
Power and Volume buttons

Sensors
GPS
Gyroscope
Accelerometer
Compass
Ambient Light

I'm guessing this might sell quicky. If you're interested in viewing it then either PM me, email me at [email protected] or text or call 095736962
Last edited by comedybookers on Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: FOR SALE: Nexus 7 II (2013 model), 16gb.

Post by General Mackevili »

comedybookers wrote: I still get it out to watch HD movies and such because the screen is just... wow (1920 x 1200, 323ppi), super sharp.
Damn, that is definitely a killer screen!
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Digg3r
Expatriate
Korea North

Re: FOR SALE: Nexus 7 II (2013 model), 16gb.

Post by Digg3r »

I've got one. A great tablet. The specs are a little dated but barely noticeable unless you run it side by side with the latest smartphone.

Being a nexus the stock Rom is also very light and fast but if it's not for you there are almost limitless custom roms to choose from.

If I was in Cambodia and didn't have one I'd buy it for sure.

Another bonus is if you have a qi wireless charger the nexus 7 is compatible.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic