New vaca home...

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Jcml19
Expatriate
United States of America

New vaca home...

Post by Jcml19 »

Pulled the trigger... New home eta one year... Tad far 45 minutes but i guess ill live... Traffic will suck!!!
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: New vaca home...

Post by pczz »

Jcml19 wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:32 pm Image

Pulled the trigger... New home eta one year... Tad far 45 minutes but i guess ill live... Traffic will suck!!!
Road in 2 years, electric in 4 years, water in 10 years :-)
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

pczz wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:47 pm

Someone will be pulling their hair out and in a mental institution before the one year is up .
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

Duncan wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:52 pm
pczz wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:47 pm

Someone will be pulling their hair out and in a mental institution before the one year is up .
As long as you don't cause a public disturbance, the police will not think you have mental problem. :hattip:
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

1 year for construction??

When built my house here in phuket back in 2000, i got electric for 18 months by running an extension cord 600 meters from my closest neighbors house :-)
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Jcml19
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Jcml19 »

I hope the electric and water will not be a problem... I can only hope and pray.... Alot of uncertainity but i knew that going in hahaha.... Thanks for the insight regarding the west facing window, would have never thought of that (whomever posted that)
Element6
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Element6 »

What are you planning to build and have you got an architect and builder already?

Will be interested to follow your progress. I have some land to the south of pp bit so far have shied away from a build
Ravensnest
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Ravensnest »

Jcml19 wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:16 pm ... Thanks for the insight regarding the west facing window, would have never thought of that (whomever posted that)
I guess that was edited out? Im interested in the knowledge but don't see it.
Still here, in country...
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Where is Vaca, and what exactly is the problem with west facing windows?
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

John Bingham wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:05 pm Where is Vaca, and what exactly is the problem with west facing windows?
vacation?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic