Santa Claus Came to Sihanoukville Early This Year (Passed Out Ginger Found on Independence Beach Road)

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Santa Claus Came to Sihanoukville Early This Year (Passed Out Ginger Found on Independence Beach Road)

Post by General Mackevili »

From social media. Apparently he was seen walking around, then was passed out drunk on the road. The locals were kind enough to call him an ambulance, but when it got there, he refused the ride to the hospital.

"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
OKW
Expatriate
Angola

Re: Santa Claus Came to Sihanoukville Early This Year (Passed Out Ginger Found on Independence Beach Road)

Post by OKW »

:D , almost too good to be real. Could be staged to get clicks.
General Mackevili wrote:From social media. Apparently he was seen walking around, then was passed out drunk on the road. The locals were kind enough to call him an ambulance, but when it got there, he refused the ride to the hospital.

General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: RE: Re: Santa Claus Came to Sihanoukville Early This Year (Passed Out Ginger Found on Independence Beach Road)

OKW wrote::D , almost too good to be real. Could be staged to get clicks?
Ha. Fuck, you caught me. UT took that pic of me a few minutes ago and this was the best story I could come up with. Image

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Re: Santa Claus Came to Sihanoukville Early This Year (Passed Out Ginger Found on Independence Beach Road)

Post by Username Taken »

"UT took that pic of me"

Are you kidding? On my $10 nokia? It can't pictures that big.
OKW
Expatriate
Angola

Re: RE: Re: Santa Claus Came to Sihanoukville Early This Year (Passed Out Ginger Found on Independence Beach Road)

Post by OKW »

got lucky I guess, now I'd like to buy a vowel :wink:
General Mackevili wrote:
OKW wrote::D , almost too good to be real. Could be staged to get clicks?
Ha. Fuck, you caught me. UT took that pic of me a few minutes ago and this was the best story I could come up with. Image
Raybull
Expatriate

Post by Raybull »

T'was a hot day, can't blame him! But that guy needs to lose a found pounds (and maybe get a slight tan...urgg).
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

It's just hotdigger on his lunch break.

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Bertros
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Bertros »

like khmer's never get that drunk....
at least he wasn't on a train track!

just sayin'

Bertros :hattip:
A taste of the bait is worth the pain of the hook.....
jaynewcastle
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by jaynewcastle »

Another "quality" tourist
Last edited by jaynewcastle on Sat Dec 24, 2016 3:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
mastercode
Tourist

Post by mastercode »

Hello all.

Was on a Christmas party. Had a few too many, needed a power nap, then i did go home.

Please blur my face.

Merry Christmas.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic