Are you this Frenchman Who Dropped Their Wallet in Siem Reap with $$$$ in it? If so, it's been found

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Are you this Frenchman Who Dropped Their Wallet in Siem Reap with $$$$ in it? If so, it's been found

Post by General Mackevili »

Just passing on a random email we received a few days ago from a good Samaritan. They found your wallet with cash in it but no ID, and would like to return it to you.

If you can correctly tell me how much money was in it, I'll get ya'll in touch.

From the email:

"Dear Cambodia Expat

I am a French national who is looking for another French national who dropped his wallet in Siem Reap with no ID card but $[edited]. We met in a pizza restaurant close to Pub Street.

I was going to hand it in to the police but then I thought better of it. No offence to the police but [edited].

I have a photo that my wife took of me and the kids that has him in the background, I have edited us out and zoomed in on him.

Would you be able to help? I am not sure who else to ask

Thanks

XXXXXXXXX
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Are you this Frenchman Who Dropped Their Wallet in Siem Reap with $$$$ in it? If so, it's been found

Post by Kammekor »

Salut mon bon ami,

Je crois que c'était environ 150$. Je pourrais publier un code QR ici afin que vous puissiez me retransférer l'argent.

Merci beaucoup d'avance.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Re: Are you this Frenchman Who Dropped Their Wallet in Siem Reap with $$$$ in it? If so, it's been found

Post by Username Taken »

No le creas. Es un impostor.
Ese soy yo en la foto. Quiero que me devuelvan mi billetera inmediatamente.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

Kammekor wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 3:23 am Salut mon bon ami,

Je crois que c'était environ 150$. Je pourrais publier un code QR ici afin que vous puissiez me retransférer l'argent.

Merci beaucoup d'avance.
Great, that was quick! Ohh, I almost forgot to mention, there was also a handwritten to-do list in the wallet that said:

1. Pick up herpes meds at Ucare pharmacy by 2pm
2. Change profile pic from Ukraine flag to Palestine flag.
3. Update CEO password from 'password123' to 'password124'

Now all you have to do is post a recent pic that matches the pic in the OP and it's all yours! :beer3:
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
RedBull
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by RedBull »

General Mackevili wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 3:59 am
Kammekor wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 3:23 am Salut mon bon ami,

Merci beaucoup d'avance.
Great, that was quick! Ohh, I almost forgot to mention, there was also a handwritten to-do list in the wallet that said:

1. Pick up herpes meds at Ucare pharmacy by 2pm
2. Change profile pic from Ukraine flag to Palestine flag.
3. Update CEO password from 'password123' to 'password124'

Now all you have to do is post a recent pic that matches the pic in the OP and it's all yours! :beer3:
And maybe just give a ban for replying in French.
Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kammekor »

Username Taken wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 3:41 am No le creas. Es un impostor.
Ese soy yo en la foto. Quiero que me devuelvan mi billetera inmediatamente.
Une racaille espagnole....
Bongmab69
Expatriate
Belgium

Post by Bongmab69 »

你们都是退休的疯子
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic