Aeon Mall 2

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Aeon Mall 2

Post by rozzieoz »

A friend told me I’d find jigsaw puzzles at Aeon Mall 2 so I went to check it out.

It’s amazing if you like big shopping malls. And I found jigsaws. :)

They don’t just have a food court, it’s a whole Food Forest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
Artful Dodger
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Aeon Mall 2

Post by Artful Dodger »

And everything there is ridiculously overpriced.
Water quenches the thirst, alcohol releases the truth.
ExPenhMan
Expatriate
Canada

Post by ExPenhMan »

Where is this Aeon 2. Google maps does not show a second one. Thanks.
timmydownawell
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by timmydownawell »

You must walk in traffic to cross the road - Cambodian proverb
rogerrabbit
Expatriate

Post by rogerrabbit »

rozzieoz wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:18 pm A friend told me I’d find jigsaw puzzles at Aeon Mall 2 so I went to check it out.

It’s amazing if you like big shopping malls. And I found jigsaws. :)

They don’t just have a food court, it’s a whole Food Forest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Food court will opened in August. And it's run by Singaporean company called Food Republic which runs multiple food courts in Thailand and Singapore so maybe we finally get proper food court to Cambodia too.
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

rogerrabbit wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:58 pmFood court will opened in August. And it's run by Singaporean company called Food Republic which runs multiple food courts in Thailand and Singapore so maybe we finally get proper food court to Cambodia too, at ridiculous prices.
This reminds me of posts years back on TOF. Rents were rising rapidly, and rooms in shared apartments were ridiculous prices. I often used to say so, but the admin knew better (the owner's position as a 'business developer' with a major law firm may have had some influence on his gentrification support). Fast-forward to a few years ago, and one of their admins was looking for an apartment near..yes, you guessed it, Russian Market, but whining about high prices.

Point is, be careful about what you wish for.

Singapore food in an environment with Singapore salaries is fine. Here? Not so much.
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Post by bolueeleh »

rozzieoz wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:18 pm

Food court will opened in August. And it's run by Singaporean company called Food Republic which runs multiple food courts in Thailand and Singapore so maybe we finally get proper food court to Cambodia too.
food republic is good, they screen the operators b4 signing them up, but doubt they will find good operators here
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

It's huge.
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
Heng Heng Heng
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by Heng Heng Heng »

I'd like to visit, but it reminds me of a Dire Straits song.
This is the voice of the Mysterons. We know that you can hear us Earthmen.
Kayve
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kayve »

It's been already said but did Cambodia really need another shopping mall ? :stir:
Otherwise, yes, its pretty nice, better than the first one, still not really worth buying anything there, a lot of brands, nobody in the shops (except food's ones). :beer3:
Don't forget the water buffalo
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic