Weird Report of a Foreigner who Tries to Throw 7yo Kid into the River and Attacks the Mother

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Weird Report of a Foreigner who Tries to Throw 7yo Kid into the River and Attacks the Mother

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

One would think that there surely must be more to this story, or even that it cannot be true, but This Is Cambodia, and the fact that stuff like this is being reported about foreigners is in itself informative.

Nasty Foreigner Tries to Kill 7yo Girl by Throwing her in the River Because She Plays with Dog
Phnom Penh: On July 13 at 12:30 am, an unidentified foreigner (who may be male or female) was angry with a 7-year-old girl who played with his dog, so he tried to throw the kid into the river and attack the mother, at Riverside area, Sangkat Psar Kandal, Phnom Penh.

Before the incident, a woman took her daughter down to riverside where she bought a beer to drink. Then, an unidentified foreigner with a dog came and asked if they could sit next to the two. The little girl started to play with the dog, but suddenly, the foreigner was very angry with the kid, so he picked her up and attempted to throw her into the river and attacked the mother.

After the incident, the victim filed a complaint with the Psar Kandal police.
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Re: Weird Report of a Foreigner who Tries to Throw 7yo Kid into the River and Attacks the Mother

Post by that genius »

How many Khmer women with kids go down to the riverside and buy a beer to drink? Not many. Soliciting? Weird story, bro.
Heng Heng Heng
Expatriate
New Zealand

Re: Weird Report of a Foreigner who Tries to Throw 7yo Kid into the River and Attacks the Mother

Post by Heng Heng Heng »

It's a sad world when a nice lady can't go anywhere to have a quiet beer with her daughter at 12:30 am without being attacked by a white ladyboy crackhead. Sickening.
This is the voice of the Mysterons. We know that you can hear us Earthmen.
angkorjohn
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by angkorjohn »

Wonder which bit it is? I sure dont recognise the bench and the bikes are very close.

Maybe more likely (and I ain't justifying the alleged actions) kid tried to kick the dog or something. Khmer kids don't pet dogs, they are either afraid of them or assault them.
prahocalypse now
Expatriate
India

Post by prahocalypse now »

Was the foreigner shirtless? If so, cam nivag will have a photo.
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

angkorjohn wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:12 pm Wonder which bit it is? I sure dont recognise the bench and the bikes are very close.

Maybe more likely (and I ain't justifying the alleged actions) kid tried to kick the dog or something. Khmer kids don't pet dogs, they are either afraid of them or assault them.
Looks to me like it's the park at wat botum on Sothearos
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by fax »

CEOCambodiaNews wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:46 pm an unidentified foreigner (who may be male or female)
Is it one of those dreadlock freaks from Naga House with giant holes in their ears?

newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

angkorjohn wrote:Maybe more likely (and I ain't justifying the alleged actions) kid tried to kick the dog or something. Khmer kids don't pet dogs, they are either afraid of them or assault them.
That’s because they believe that every dog is out to bite them. Some dogs will bark and then bite, others will bite without warning. Except their own dog, of course.

They don’t see them as pets or little babies or man’s best friend. They see them as possessions (and sometimes food).
bangkokhooker
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by bangkokhooker »

guy asks another guy if his dog bites guys says no so first guy goes to stroke the dog which then bites him.
“i thought you said your dog doesnt bite?!”
“thats not my dog”
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

bangkokhooker wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:01 pm guy asks another guy if his dog bites guys says no so first guy goes to stroke the dog which then bites him.
“i thought you said your dog doesnt bite?!”
“thats not my dog”
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic