Crazy Foreigner in Kampot Threatening to Burn Places Down

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
prahocalypse now
Expatriate
India

Crazy Foreigner in Kampot Threatening to Burn Places Down

Post by prahocalypse now »

From the Kampot noticeboard:

Arnie C Pepper‎

Kampot Noticeboard

*public service announcement*
Dear Kampot, this guy is wandering around threatening to burn places down, is drunk, very rude, very threatening to bar staff.
Please take note. He has also menaced people by saying he kills people.
This post has been considered and agreed upon, to post publicly.
fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Re: Crazy Foreigner in Kampot Threatening to Burn Places Down

Post by fax »

prahocalypse now wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:35 pm This post has been considered and agreed upon, to post publicly.
Glad we cleared that up
jmagic
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by jmagic »

Dollars to donuts he's an aussie.
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

fax wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:40 pm
prahocalypse now wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:35 pm This post has been considered and agreed upon, to post publicly.
Glad we cleared that up
Kampot censors working overtime. I guess they agreed because he is not one of theirs.
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

jmagic wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:48 pm Dollars to donuts he's an aussie.
Previously residing in Chinkville.
beaker
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by beaker »

Why do you let somebody make threats like that ? If they do you should take them down immediately and call the authorities to take him away. These kind of punk asses will sneak back at night.
"i'm the one who has to die, when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way i want to"
jimi hendrix
Cam Nivag
BANNED
Sao Tome & Principe

Post by Cam Nivag »

beaker wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:00 pm Why do you let somebody make threats like that ? If they do you should take them down immediately and call the authorities to take him away. These kind of punk asses will sneak back at night.
Khmer cops don't arrest white people just because another white person says "He threatened meeeeee."
angkorjohn
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by angkorjohn »

Cam Nivag wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:01 pm
beaker wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:00 pm Why do you let somebody make threats like that ? If they do you should take them down immediately and call the authorities to take him away. These kind of punk asses will sneak back at night.
Khmer cops don't arrest white people just because another white person says "He threatened meeeeee."
Not normally but I see the big shot lawmaker Peter David has now got involved so I expect him to be personally deported by HE :beer3:
willyhilly
Expatriate
Albania

Post by willyhilly »

Peter David is still around? How did he go with all those defamation actions?
beaker
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by beaker »

Cam Nivag wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:01 pm
They do when they find drugs on them or if you have witnesses that say he attacked you first before you pulverize him.
"i'm the one who has to die, when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way i want to"
jimi hendrix
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic