Car Chase???

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Joker Poker
Expatriate

Car Chase???

Post by Joker Poker »

Yesterday there was a chase down my road. I heard lots of shouting and roaring motos so looked over the balcony and saw a bunch of cops zooming down the road. Anyway, today the woman comes back from shopping and says that a car ran over and killed a cop and fled the scene. This led to a chase through Psar Kandal and around a few street near the Royal Palace.

Has anyone any info on this???

I'm not sure if this is just Chinese Whispers, but there was definitely some kind of a chase on.
Kampong Spooner
Expatriate

Re: Car Chase???

Post by Kampong Spooner »

dunno how to imbed, but this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dm762nRhg_E

??

10 mins in gets funny
Cookin' MCs like a pound o'bacon
westlake
Tourist

Post by westlake »

Typical khmer cluster fuck
picooie
Expatriate

Post by picooie »

The hit and run then negotiate culture has got to be put to an end. Maybe if it one of their own it might hit closer to home.

picooie
Joker Poker
Expatriate

Post by Joker Poker »

Kampong Spooner wrote:dunno how to imbed, but this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dm762nRhg_E

??

10 mins in gets funny

Take out everything up to and including the equals symbol (=).
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

Sorry about that guys. That was my son driving. Let me deal with this as a family matter. I can assure you that the family will discuss it with him, and see what we can do to encourage him to get in the habit of using his indicators when turning in future.

:o
Sir_Quality_U_Feel
Expatriate

Post by Sir_Quality_U_Feel »

Joker Poker wrote:Yesterday there was a chase down my road. I heard lots of shouting and roaring motos so looked over the balcony and saw a bunch of cops zooming down the road. Anyway, today the woman comes back from shopping and says that a car ran over and killed a cop and fled the scene. This led to a chase through Psar Kandal and around a few street near the Royal Palace.

Has anyone any info on this???

I'm not sure if this is just Chinese Whispers, but there was definitely some kind of a chase on.
Damn Chinese and their whispers. I can't hear ya, Chinese!
I'll give ya 500 Riel for it...
jimsocks
Expatriate

Post by jimsocks »

I think we're starting to see a tipping point. People are tired of rich dudes running ppl over and getting a slap on the wrist. That mob was gonna fuck that dude up. They chased him down and everything.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

Anyone hear any more about this?

Did it make the Press? :whip:
Garry.Crabtree
Expatriate
Nigeria

Post by Garry.Crabtree »

Reminds me of the old joke.

"Two men die during police car chase in Ferguson, Missouri.
Police are said to be warning any witnesses TO NOT COME FORWARD".
According to the proverb: The pun is mightier than the sword
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic