Tony The Assasin.

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Kung-fu Hillbilly
Expatriate
Australia

Tony The Assasin.

Post by Kung-fu Hillbilly »

By Peter Olszewski
June 22, 2018

Tony lobbed in Temple Town a couple of months ago from Thailand and says the reason he came to Cambodia is, “Because I didn’t have the money to get anywhere else – I’m a bit of charity case at the moment.”

This is because he’s “been on the run” in Thailand for about two years after spending three months in jail over dodgy visa problems. He says, “Jail was nuts because I’m a vegan. I lost over 40 kilos because I couldn’t get the right protein and I almost died.”

..... a lost original passport and possibly dodgy visas that saw Tony in the nick for three months, then being released without a visa, living for two years, as he puts it, on the run, hoping he won’t be picked up by police and risk being jailed again for lack of visa.

But now the book’s been rewritten and being readied for publication, his album’s nearing completion, he’s advertised his martial arts services and classes, and he’s all ready to go in Siem Reap.

Full article https://www.khmertimeskh.com/50503425/t ... -assassin/
Beerinthemorning
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Tony The Assasin.

Post by Beerinthemorning »

Kung-fu Hillbilly wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:34 am Image

By Peter Olszewski
June 22, 2018

Tony lobbed in Temple Town a couple of months ago from Thailand and says the reason he came to Cambodia is, “Because I didn’t have the money to get anywhere else – I’m a bit of charity case at the moment.”

This is because he’s “been on the run” in Thailand for about two years after spending three months in jail over dodgy visa problems. He says, “Jail was nuts because I’m a vegan. I lost over 40 kilos because I couldn’t get the right protein and I almost died.”

..... a lost original passport and possibly dodgy visas that saw Tony in the nick for three months, then being released without a visa, living for two years, as he puts it, on the run, hoping he won’t be picked up by police and risk being jailed again for lack of visa.

But now the book’s been rewritten and being readied for publication, his album’s nearing completion, he’s advertised his martial arts services and classes, and he’s all ready to go in Siem Reap.

Full article https://www.khmertimeskh.com/50503425/t ... -assassin/
Another charity in case in SEA.
chkwoot
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by chkwoot »

Just another fucked up loser, with what's left of a drug-addled brain, trying to monetize his special snowflakeness, and be a big fish in this little pond. Shit, even No Joke Howard has 13,917 subscribers on YouTube. Don't think his "book" did too well though. Meh.
I am sooooo very sorry if you can't understand or appreciate my sarcastic facetiousness.
jmagic
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by jmagic »

Brit, or Aussie?
Heng Heng Heng
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by Heng Heng Heng »

I rather see Chinese, at least they work for a living.
This is the voice of the Mysterons. We know that you can hear us Earthmen.
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by taabarang »

I admit he's not my kind of guy, but I think you're being a bit overboard in your criticisms of him. He works, is involved in imaginative projects and hasn't started a "please help a fuckup in SE Asia" go fund me entry. He seems stoical to me and I respect a man who can roll with the punches and not whine.
As my old Cajun bait seller used to say, "I opes you luck.
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

Heng Heng Heng wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:29 am I rather see Chinese, at least they work for a living.
When they are not stabbing each other, stealing Rollers, or running a surrogate mother place. Though I guess that could be called working of sorts.
Kung-fu Hillbilly
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Kung-fu Hillbilly »

He reminds me of a dried beef jerky-like version of Greg Roberts, the guy that wrote Shantaram.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

Kung-fu Hillbilly wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:19 pm He reminds me of a dried beef jerky-like version of Greg Roberts, the guy that wrote Shantaram.
now he lead a hell of a life :beer3: :thumb:
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

Kung-fu Hillbilly wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:19 pm He reminds me of a dried beef jerky-like version of Greg Roberts, the guy that wrote Shantaram.
Now there was a narcissist.

I would love to hear the story from the other characters.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic