Is this UFO cult still around the Kingdom?

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Is this UFO cult still around the Kingdom?

Post by General Mackevili »

Haven't heard anything about them lately. Are they still busy spreading the good word?

The world’s largest UFO cult has reached Cambodia.

“People are not [ready] yet, but we will keep trying to spread the message,” said Am Vichet, the head of the Cambodian chapter of the Raelian Movement, which believes a group of scientists created life 25,000 years ago in a laboratory.

The 41-year old, who works at reproductive health NGO Marie Stopes, said he became a Raelian in 2007 after attending a lecture where the cult’s philosophy was explained. “I want to learn new things. Then, at that time, I joined a lecture and they showed me a video and I thought it was interesting. But it was not enough just to go one time; I wanted to learn more,” Vichet said.

...continued...

http://phnompenhpost.com/7days/ufo-cult ... n-cambodia
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
michael.stewart1
Expatriate
Russia

Re: Is this UFO cult still around the Kingdom?

Post by michael.stewart1 »

Their point of view is an attractive one but the truth is that Earth is a biological research lab. Humans were created by an Extraterrestrial race known as the Draconians. The Draconians created humans to mine monatomic gold and also to be a source of food. There is much evidence of this. The dinosaurs were created by the Draconians but the Draconians were displeased with their creations and had them destroyed by an atomic blast. Scientists like to use meteors to explain why the dinosaurs died out. The problem with this is that Scientists use this to explain everything they cannot explain. If you look through human history you will find hints of biological experiments. For example Minotaurs, centaurs Satyrs, fauns, and Cyclops in Greek mythology. In Indian mythology, you would have Nagas. In Egyptian mythology, their gods are all depicted as being half human, half animal. If you notice that mythologies are all quite similar. Most cultures have stories about dragons, vampires, were-animals, goblins, faeries, and similar beings. Interestingly it is my theory that the first ones to know about DNA would have been the Egyptians. According to scientists, Egyptians mummified their bodies as it was believed it needed to remain intact so that the Pharoah could travel back in forth between worlds. It makes more sense that Egyptian would have to know about DNA as with cloning we would be able to bring back the dead. Scientists have found that human DNA tells human cells when to die, when to reproduce and when to do other things. With enough research we could learn how to turn off our death switch and stop humans from aging, getting sick and dying. getting back to the Alien thing. I would presume that 95% of our inventions probably had the help from aliens. One major point that leads to my hypothesis that Draconians were the ones that created humans is the dragon myths. We are always told Dragons are mythological as they have never been seen and their remains have never been found. There are two explanations for why this might be. Theory One, governments have found them and are keeping this secret. Theory two Dragons are actually Draconians who have the capability of shapeshifting. Draconians, in order to keep control of the human population, would likely use a dragon to play on some of the more primordial fears humans have. Reptiles and fire are among the greatest fears humans have. If you have a large flying reptile that breathes fire it would likely keep humans in fear. it would be similar to the Tarkin Doctrine in Star Wars. The Empire built the Death Star in order to keep the systems in line through the use of fear. It would be similar to Draconians use of Dragons. Another Theory is that humans were programmed to fear reptiles and fire to make it easier to control the human population. Other things that Draconians would have done was to create different human races so that humans would be in conflict due to physical difference, Religion as this is a very touchy subject for many cultures and if one considers the reasons behind the majority of conflicts in the world one of the top reasons for war is religion. I think the technologies that are given to humans by aliens are also meant to keep humans divided. The majority of technologies are weapon systems. Those who created humans seem to know the weakness of humans and are playing with humans. They know if they give the USA one technology that makes them more advanced then Russia and China that it will make them arrogant and more combative. In order to create more dissent, they would then give Russia a new technology followed by China. Every so often they would assist a non-power such as Iran or Iraq with acquiring a technology that the major powers do not want them to as it would give the major powers such as the USA a reason to raise a conflict. A theory behind why humans value gold so much is because we are programmed to mine this and other valuable metals. This is why we base the value of something on Gold and silver. In reality, unless you need a good conductor gold has little value. the metal is too soft to make tools with and one cannot create energy with it.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

michael.stewart1 wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:43 am Their point of view is an attractive one but the truth is that Earth is a biological research lab. Humans were created by an Extraterrestrial race known as the Draconians. The Draconians created humans to mine monatomic gold and also to be a source of food. There is much evidence of this. The dinosaurs were created by the Draconians but the Draconians were displeased with their creations and had them destroyed by an atomic blast. Scientists like to use meteors to explain why the dinosaurs died out. The problem with this is that Scientists use this to explain everything they cannot explain. If you look through human history you will find hints of biological experiments. For example Minotaurs, centaurs Satyrs, fauns, and Cyclops in Greek mythology. In Indian mythology, you would have Nagas. In Egyptian mythology, their gods are all depicted as being half human, half animal. If you notice that mythologies are all quite similar. Most cultures have stories about dragons, vampires, were-animals, goblins, faeries, and similar beings. Interestingly it is my theory that the first ones to know about DNA would have been the Egyptians. According to scientists, Egyptians mummified their bodies as it was believed it needed to remain intact so that the Pharoah could travel back in forth between worlds. It makes more sense that Egyptian would have to know about DNA as with cloning we would be able to bring back the dead. Scientists have found that human DNA tells human cells when to die, when to reproduce and when to do other things. With enough research we could learn how to turn off our death switch and stop humans from aging, getting sick and dying. getting back to the Alien thing. I would presume that 95% of our inventions probably had the help from aliens. One major point that leads to my hypothesis that Draconians were the ones that created humans is the dragon myths. We are always told Dragons are mythological as they have never been seen and their remains have never been found. There are two explanations for why this might be. Theory One, governments have found them and are keeping this secret. Theory two Dragons are actually Draconians who have the capability of shapeshifting. Draconians, in order to keep control of the human population, would likely use a dragon to play on some of the more primordial fears humans have. Reptiles and fire are among the greatest fears humans have. If you have a large flying reptile that breathes fire it would likely keep humans in fear. it would be similar to the Tarkin Doctrine in Star Wars. The Empire built the Death Star in order to keep the systems in line through the use of fear. It would be similar to Draconians use of Dragons. Another Theory is that humans were programmed to fear reptiles and fire to make it easier to control the human population. Other things that Draconians would have done was to create different human races so that humans would be in conflict due to physical difference, Religion as this is a very touchy subject for many cultures and if one considers the reasons behind the majority of conflicts in the world one of the top reasons for war is religion. I think the technologies that are given to humans by aliens are also meant to keep humans divided. The majority of technologies are weapon systems. Those who created humans seem to know the weakness of humans and are playing with humans. They know if they give the USA one technology that makes them more advanced then Russia and China that it will make them arrogant and more combative. In order to create more dissent, they would then give Russia a new technology followed by China. Every so often they would assist a non-power such as Iran or Iraq with acquiring a technology that the major powers do not want them to as it would give the major powers such as the USA a reason to raise a conflict. A theory behind why humans value gold so much is because we are programmed to mine this and other valuable metals. This is why we base the value of something on Gold and silver. In reality, unless you need a good conductor gold has little value. the metal is too soft to make tools with and one cannot create energy with it.
im sure it was the Annunaki that created the humans not the Draconians
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
michael.stewart1
Expatriate
Russia

I have a strange feeling that whenever I look at a reptile that I am seeing an ancestor of mine. I love the smiles that reptiles have. I really want a pet Anaconda. Not only would it be a great way to keep rats away but it would scare away the neighborhood kids and will silence any barking dogs or dogs who invade my property. Anacondas are the most affectionate snakes. They have a hug that can really take ones breath away.
tightenupvolume1
Expatriate
India

Post by tightenupvolume1 »

charlie
michael.stewart1
Expatriate
Russia

For all those aliens who might be reading this forum. Do not waste your time with abducting people who do not want to go with you. Choose someone like me who wants to get off this horrid rock and go to a Galaxy far far away. Preferably to a planet run by Droids who love playing video games all day or a planet run by sexy Amazons who when they see men will take him to their queen kicking and screaming where she will make him her drone for the remaining of his life which would be at least 3000 years as they would have learned how to prolong human life.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

michael.stewart1 wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:00 am I have a strange feeling that whenever I look at a reptile that I am seeing an ancestor of mine. I love the smiles that reptiles have. I really want a pet Anaconda. Not only would it be a great way to keep rats away but it would scare away the neighborhood kids and will silence any barking dogs or dogs who invade my property. Anacondas are the most affectionate snakes. They have a hug that can really take ones breath away.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

michael.stewart1 wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:00 am I have a strange feeling that whenever I look at a reptile that I am seeing an ancestor of mine. I love the smiles that reptiles have. I really want a pet Anaconda. Not only would it be a great way to keep rats away but it would scare away the neighborhood kids and will silence any barking dogs or dogs who invade my property. Anacondas are the most affectionate snakes. They have a hug that can really take ones breath away.
how about this?! :shock:
Pragmatist
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Pragmatist »

Rael is a fascinating man, came up from nothing in rural france and build his cult piece by piece, for those who dont remember he was involve in the human clone hoax ( clonaid ) with Brigitte boisellier, which is arguably the best hoax in the century ( brigitte boisselier was to appear at the american senate and say she would not come if rael not in.
His cult is recognize as a religion by government in quebec. His net worth 8 figures lol.
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

Best hoax of the century is bottled water, followed by sales tax.

Religion is the all-time number one hoax.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic