A KNY diary

This is a part of our Cambodia forums to chat about anything Cambodia-related. This discussion forum is at the top of our site because it's usually the busiest part of the expat community chatter with random topics on just about everything, including expat life, Khmer politics, Cambodian blogs we have or have come across, or whatever else our members want to discuss. Whether you're an expatriate, tourist, Cambodian or random traveler just passing through South East Asia, you are welcome to talk about anything or start new topics yourselves.
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

A KNY diary

Post by that genius » Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:02 pm

Aren't I lucky baby?

Here I was thinking peace and quiet was a good thing, but luckily my neighbour decided to reveal the truth, loud, ear-splitting music, delivered unselfishly via a speaker aimed at my door way. I'm so glad they're so considerate, who knows, I may have had a quiet weekend without their kind provision of 168-decibel, distorted, room-shaking ' music'. I love people who provide free noise, just think of the horrors a peaceful environment could bring!

Please...share your blessing at this time of year, be it an involuntary sharing of excessive material wealth or just a seemingly-boring, tympanum-splitting experience!

Remember, it's all about YOU!
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Re: A KNY diary

Post by Username Taken » Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:02 pm

You could always buy an electric guitar, if you don't already have, and some huge speakers. Then do as Macauley Culkin does at the start of this video.

... give 'em a quick, short, sharp shock ...

https://BooksAboutCambodia.com
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic