Lilly's Family is Looking for Her: Last Seen in Kampot with No Money, No Job, No Visa

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Lilly's Family is Looking for Her: Last Seen in Kampot with No Money, No Job, No Visa

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

From the Kampot Noticeboard:

"Hello dear kampotians! Lillys family is looking for her... she’s was last seen in kampot about a week ago. She has no money and no visa or anything. If you see her please contact me! Thank you!"

ImageImageImage

Some comments about her latest whereabouts:

She was very short in Porky's yesterday night to look for a job , not see her since..

I'm 90% certain I saw her walking past Blue Buddha toward Jack's this morning around 8:15 AM with an older barang fella.

Saw her on monday at the rilax bar looking for a job.

'Relax bar

Saw he yesterday in footprints, Otres 2.

will keep my eyes open - which nationality ?

Hagar Ben David. She stayed with us Sunday night, then went to Otres to with Chris from wildflowers to see them play at Beach road Sihanookville. The show was canceled so the went to Otres. She went out with a girl from Cali. I will she what I can find out and keep ya posted. Her backpack is still here so I expect to hear from her, hopefully soon.
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
angkorjohn
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Lilly's Family is Looking for Her: Last Seen in Kampot with No Money, No Job, No Visa

Post by angkorjohn »

I'm 90% sure she ain't going to be anywhere near a washroom or a bar of soap
Gardiguy
Expatriate
Canada

Re: Lilly's Family is Looking for Her: Last Seen in Kampot with No Money, No Job, No Visa

Post by Gardiguy »

angkorjohn wrote:I'm 90% sure she ain't going to be anywhere near a washroom or a bar of soap
Funny you should say that, I went to the killing fields today and out of all the foreigners there the only one whose smell was obviously offensive was a guy who looked like an expat, and there were alot of backpackers there today.
King Keil
Expatriate
Armenia

Post by King Keil »

Never heard of an expat that went to the killing fields.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

King Keil wrote: Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:22 pm Never heard of an expat that went to the killing fields.
Well I'd imagine most have been there at least when they visited first.I was there a few times way back ( and you used to be able to drive in the south gate and through the site without paying if you were passing through Choeng Ek in the evening) and then went again when my sister visited last year. It's all walkways now with signs saying not to walk on the graves, that was the only way to get around the place for years. I can understand it would otherwise soon be wrecked with the huge number of visitors now though. It's got a new dam and lake you can walk around. It's really nice down there, loads of birds singing in the trees.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Gardiguy
Expatriate
Canada

Post by Gardiguy »

King Keil wrote:Never heard of an expat that went to the killing fields.
I try to get down there every couple of months. Place gives me the heebie jeebies but I like the drive down HE blvd and it reminds me how lucky I am.
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

New post on Kampot Noticeboard...she is only 17
Sorry to copy an earlier post but we’re desperate with worry.
Looking for help here please people. This is Lilli, she’s 17 years old and has gone awol with no money, no visa and without her medication. She was volunteering at a school with us in Takèo Province until recently. She’s been spotted in the Kampot area recently. Please if anyone sees her ask her to get in touch, either on here or bell me on 0965465102.
Many thanks in advance
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

Looks like Terence Trent D'Arby to me.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

John Bingham wrote: Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:31 pm
King Keil wrote: Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:22 pm Never heard of an expat that went to the killing fields.
Well I'd imagine most have been there at least when they visited first.I was there a few times way back ( and you used to be able to drive in the south gate and through the site without paying if you were passing through Choeng Ek in the evening) and then went again when my sister visited last year. It's all walkways now with signs saying not to walk on the graves, that was the only way to get around the place for years. I can understand it would otherwise soon be wrecked with the huge number of visitors now though. It's got a new dam and lake you can walk around. It's really nice down there, loads of birds singing in the trees.
in 6 years ive still not been, been outside the main entrance before though but never inside, i will go one day i think, maybe
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

I've still never been to the museum near the Royal Palace. I keep putting it off until next year......
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic