Vicious bollocks

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Vicious bollocks

Post by that genius »

Why would he refuse? Bloody Scots.

https://www.rt.com/uk/412366-woman-testicles-bite-sex/

Woman rips out ex-boyfriend’s testicle after he refuses threesome
Published time: 7 Dec, 2017 19:15Edited time: 8 Dec, 2017 01:48
Get short URL

© Jonathan Knowles / Getty Images

A woman who ripped out her ex-boyfriend’s testicle after he refused to have a threesome has been convicted of assault. The man had to be hospitalized to have his testicle put back in.
Police found Nunzia del Viscio, 43, of Merchant Crescent, Edinburgh, with blood on her teeth after she attacked her ex in his flat on Lauriston Terrace on May 22.
‘Sexomniac’: Man accused of raping woman 100s of times blames sleep disorder
The Edinburgh Sheriff Court convicted her of assaulting Marcello Palma, 44, though she told police officers he had hit her and claimed she was acting in self-defense.
Del Viscio said: "As he came to me I bit him. I just remember a noise and blood pouring into my mouth,” the BBC reports.
Edinburgh Sheriff Court heard the accused, who had been drinking and taking drugs, had gone to Palma’s flat with friends after a night out.
According to STV, Palma said Del Viscio walked into his room naked and demanded a threesome after the rest of the group went to bed.
When he refused, he said she started “destroying” one of the bedrooms, at which point Palma ordered the woman to leave.
"I took her clothes and threw them at her," he said, STV reports.
"We were insulting each other and she came against me and bit my left testicle. I threw two or three punches and had a finger in her eye to push her away. She drew her head back and my testicle came out."
The victim was taken to Edinburgh Royal Infirmary, where his testicle was put back into his scrotum and given 15 stitches.
Police found del Viscio with injuries to her eyes and face.
Palma admitted he had injured her, but only in an effort to prevent her from biting him.
Del Viscio has been ordered to pay her victim compensation and has been put on a restriction of liberty order preventing her from leaving the house between 10pm and 6am for the next six months.
prahocalypse now
Expatriate
India

Re: Vicious bollocks

Post by prahocalypse now »

that genius wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:32 pm Why would he refuse?
The third person could have been a male.
Jim Gil
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Jim Gil »

She only got a 6mnths curfew, if it had been a bloke that did it he would have got jail time.
With this sentence you would have to say the Judge and the victim; " dropped a bollock".
cptrelentless
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by cptrelentless »

Jim Gil wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:00 pm She only got a 6mnths curfew, if it had been a bloke that did it he would have got jail time.
With this sentence you would have to say the Judge and the victim; " dropped a bollock".
And £500 compensation.

Here's a link that isn't Russia Today. I don't want to sound like a second Ronny, but Russia Today really is fake news.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-edi ... e-42267533
Jim Gil
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Jim Gil »

cptrelentless wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:49 pm
Jim Gil wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:00 pm She only got a 6mnths curfew, if it had been a bloke that did it he would have got jail time.
And £500 compensation.

Here's a link that isn't Russia Today. I don't want to sound like a second Ronny, but Russia Today really is fake news.

You're spot on about R.T. when i first saw it ( a number of years ago ) I thought it was just a different point of view we didn't get to hear too much about, but then I noticed that they never reported anything that was remotely critical of Putin or his allies. It's nothing but propaganda.
Sweeter
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Sweeter »

Jim Gil wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:24 pm
cptrelentless wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:49 pm
And £500 compensation.

You're spot on about R.T. when i first saw it ( a number of years ago ) I thought it was just a different point of view we didn't get to hear too much about, but then I noticed that they never reported anything that was remotely critical of Putin or his allies. It's nothing but propaganda.
Same could be said about major news channels all around the world: RT, BBC, Xinhua, CNN, etc. They exist to organize people by synchronizing viewpoints towards those which their owners perceive to be in the owners' interests. Publications aimed at business people and investors are more likely to contain useful information since their audience is motivated by more pragmatic concerns (i.e. their wallets) in my opinion.
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

Always makes me laugh when people whine about RT but swallow Rupert Murdoch's news

Both are biased

tbh, the world won't end if this story from RT is slightly off, I'd check a political story across 5 or 6 other sources.

CNN and BBC are a joke

I prefer Al Jazeera, bit less biased than RT

It's good to have balance, I doubt most westerners understand just how brainwashed they are, most only read one or 2 papers, watch news channels, usually owned by the same schmucks
cptrelentless
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by cptrelentless »

that genius wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:31 pm Always makes me laugh when people whine about RT but swallow Rupert Murdoch's news

Both are biased

tbh, the world won't end if this story from RT is slightly off, I'd check a political story across 5 or 6 other sources.

CNN and BBC are a joke

I prefer Al Jazeera, bit less biased than RT

It's good to have balance, I doubt most westerners understand just how brainwashed they are, most only read one or 2 papers, watch news channels, usually owned by the same schmucks
Al jazeera is all ex-BBC World service. That's why they all have RP accents.
Jim Gil
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Jim Gil »

SWEETER said;
"Same could be said about major news channels all over the world RT, BBC, Xinhua, CNN".

BBC and CNN have always broadcast the political opposition's views and criticism of which ever Party is in power: Could you imagine a world in which Putin or Xie would permit that.
In the West there is of course spin and subterfuge but when the news services find out they mostly broadcast it, Nixon, Clinton, Trump ( where is this Russia thing going), Blair's lies over WMD or ever Cameron forgetting his kid in the boozer and driving home without them, not saying they don't push their own generally Liberal/ University lecturer agenda but I don't see any other mainstream t.v. news channels doing a better job regarding impartiality .
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

Jim Gil wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:27 am SWEETER said;
"Same could be said about major news channels all over the world RT, BBC, Xinhua, CNN".

BBC and CNN have always broadcast the political opposition's views and criticism of which ever Party is in power: Could you imagine a world in which Putin or Xie would permit that.
RT is surprisingly progressive, imo.

The fact that the present US and UK govts have a vendetta against them is a pretty good recommendation.

Agree with you re China
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic