I'm going home

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
saigonjackpot
Expatriate
Finland

I'm going home

Post by saigonjackpot »

I'm off back to oz for the spring , I still have a large proportion of my funds left this time not like before .

I will be going to apply for a Japanese working holiday, there's seems to be a lot of non teaching jobs over there ATM.

Sorry but a week here in KL proved how dull and boring the existence in SEA can be, even with money I am confined to my A/C room because its too hot and stressful to go walk outside .

I made a lost of Things I did in SEA for CEO members too....

1.play on the phone / free WiFi 12 hours aday

2. Walk around in 35° celcius 98% humidity heat.

3. Eat the same bland street food for the 10000th time .

4 stare at a wall.

5. Drink beer.
AndyKK
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: I'm going home

Post by AndyKK »

^^You will be missed by many members! Try to keep up the posts on your new adventures :)
Always "hope" but never "expect".
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

You will be severely missed. No, seriously; reading your posts makes me feel a lot better about myself...

Nobody forces you to play on the phone 12 hours a day and eat the same bland street food (I have had fantastic food in KL).

It is just your miserable self....
saigonjackpot
Expatriate
Finland

Post by saigonjackpot »

hanno wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:15 pm You will be severely missed. No, seriously; reading your posts makes me feel a lot better about myself...

Nobody forces you to play on the phone 12 hours a day and eat the same bland street food (I have had fantastic food in KL).

It is just your miserable self....
Nobody forces me but the its like living in an over outside of the aircon in the days , what else is one to do to consume time ?

Stare at a wall......

Thiis where im fed up with SEA and off to Japan next with the work permit.

They are uncivilised here , they have little concept of life outside of survival mode .

Enjoy your baw baw ,...…,
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

saigonjackpot wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:19 pmEnjoy your baw baw ,...…,
As if there was only babaw in Cambodia..... Considering you know everything and are an old-timer, you sure do not know much about food in SE Asia.

I don't know you and I have no beef with you, but you are the most negative person I have come across on a forum.

Let's face it: if you do land a job in Japan, you will be on Japan Expats Online or Japanese 439 two weeks later, complaining about food, people, and staring at walls.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

saigonjackpot wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:18 am Sorry but a week here in KL...
The temperature in Kuala Lumpur is nothing like that at the moment, it's a relatively mild 32°at most, and humidity is 59%. More utter bullshit from our resident imbecile.

4 stare at a wall.

5. Drink beer.
That's pathetic. You'd be better off in your mom's basement.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
saigonjackpot
Expatriate
Finland

Post by saigonjackpot »

John Bingham wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:19 pm
saigonjackpot wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:18 am Sorry but a week here in KL...
The temperature in Kuala Lumpur is nothing like that at the moment, it's a relatively mild 32°at most, and humidity is 59%. More utter bullshit from our resident imbecile.

4 stare at a wall.

5. Drink beer.
That's pathetic. You'd be better off in your mom's basement.
I figured out itactually cheaper to live in oz compared to the money made, cost of living, once a week hooker and so forth and so forth.....

Oz

A dorm room is Approx. 80$ USD a week in OZ compared with about 40$ USD in KoW.

A can of baked beans with pork in OZ is 50c USD compared 1.95 USD in KoW

Ramon noodles is about equal.

Beer is 40USD a 30 pack in OZ whilst a 24 pack of FAKE Khmer beer is now 15$ (enjoy the hangover and the DTs)

But in Cambodia I make like 100USD for a 50 plus hour week ...

In OZ I will get easily 1000 USD a week for a 50+ hour a week job with half the work and lowering my IQ by dealing with halfwit khmers and brain damaged expats......
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

have a week off for being a tedious twat and making me disapprove 5-10 of your drivel posts each day.
if we put your posts on an endlesss loop, no one would notice.
even my ex wife did not bitch as much as you.
mauser765
Expatriate
Albania

Post by mauser765 »

saigonjackpot wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:41 pm
A dorm room is Approx. 80$ USD a week in OZ compared with about 40$ USD in KoW.

Rubbish. You can get a dorm room for around $35/week.

A can of baked beans with pork in OZ is 50c USD compared 1.95 USD in KoW

True, but closer to $1.60 here

Ramon noodles is about equal.

No idea.

Beer is 40USD a 30 pack in OZ whilst a 24 pack of FAKE Khmer beer is now 15$ (enjoy the hangover and the DTs)

Horseshit, I get a case for less than $10

But in Cambodia I make like 100USD for a 50 plus hour week ...

Standard rate for ugly ladyboys, deal with it.

In OZ I will get easily 1000 USD a week for a 50+ hour a week job with half the work and lowering my IQ by dealing with halfwit khmers and brain damaged expats......

You don't have an IQ.

Go home.
Money is human happiness in the abstract; he, then, who is no longer capable of enjoying human happiness in the concrete devotes himself utterly to money.
Arthur Schopenhauer
lordofmisrule
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by lordofmisrule »

You actually get out of bed in your dorm room for $100 a week? Really? Why? Well I guess you do have to eat right, beans with mini pork sausages, in England that costs a little over a dollar but who actually eats that shit? Wow, did you ever leave st 172 buddy?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic