Otres 3 development

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
kgbagent
Expatriate
Cambodia

Otres 3 development

Post by kgbagent »

Recently I saw ( or was I dreaming ) some photos showing the proposed huge resort at Otres 3 that the Chinese are going to develop with mockups of piers / marinas / golf courses and accommodation but for the life of me I cant find it anywhere

Anyone have a link ?

Cheers Otres 3 development
Jo Bold
Expatriate

Re: Otres 3 development

Post by Jo Bold »

Maybe it was this one at Ream
http://www.thekingstrip.com/index.html
Cruisemonkey
Expatriate
Vietnam

Post by Cruisemonkey »

Jo Bold wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:37 am Maybe it was this one at Ream
http://www.thekingstrip.com/index.html

Man, that's ugly! Chinese gauche. All the dates on the website are from 2014... I guess nothing came of it.
You could be next.
willyhilly
Expatriate
Albania

Post by willyhilly »

I remember going to a beach at Ream with the General and the Dragon years ago. It was a long drive through the bush after turning left before the airport. It was a pretty beach with very shallow water and a strange almost abandoned Chinese development. Very small scale, almost as if they had to build something just to keep their lease.
kgbagent
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by kgbagent »

Found it on BayonPearnik

kgbagent
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by kgbagent »

Certainly parts of it look similar in the pic above ( esp the big winged complex just above the word From ) but some of it is out of whack.

The road from Otres 2 looks too close to the current Otres 2 development whereas the new road to Ream is further back behind Otres Village

It is not Otres 3 in this map - more like the stretch from the base of the hill to the airport/Ream road

Nevermind --- I am still confused
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic