boy bars

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
frustrated
Tourist

boy bars

Post by frustrated »

I am a female and i was wondering if there are "boy" bars,in Cambodia. i have seen lots of videos of bars that cater for men, ie lots of nubile young women that cater for men in all sorts of ways. Are there bars with lots of young men, maybe boy band look alikes with a nice 6 pack, ( and maybe the 7th?)

We women also have needs. I can,t afford to go to the west indies where i am told i can "meet" young men for short time or long time.
I am a fairly fat, unattactive, grey haired aging women, but hey who are you to judge.
thank you
agnes
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Re: boy bars

Post by Username Taken »

Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

Username Taken wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:21 pm You could try this > > > https://www.gigololist.com/dir/cambodia/sihanoukville
Well thats convinced me, ,,,, I'm moving to shitsville.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

And, if you're in Phnom Penh, looks like there's Jeff to entertain you > > > https://www.gigololist.com/dir/cambodia/phnom-penh

Here's the entire directory for Cambodia > > > https://www.gigololist.com/dir/cambodia
frustrated
Tourist

Post by frustrated »

thank you, i will have look later when my grandson comes over, i am not very good with computers so he will have to show me me how to get to that site. My friend betty set this up for me. We are travelling over in march. She is a lesbian so she will probably be ok, this request was more for me. Although to be honest she is such an ugly cow i doubt that she would have much luck with the men side of things.
agnes
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

April Fool right?

I mean, like, your IP address, it's . . . . it's . . . . . first of April, right?
frustrated
Tourist

Post by frustrated »

How very dare you young man! I shall tell betty and she won,t be pleased. She is a big butch lesbian and is always on the look out for male chauvinist statements like that.
If i had the money i would be in Jamaica now, but i will have to settle for some khimer cock due to finances. We are coming in April
hopefully in more ways than one!
agnes
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

I hear your problem, Agnes, but it's no problem really.
Since you say that you are old, grey and unattractive, I would avoid the bar scene which may make you feel uncomfortable.
Edit: Especially if you are traveling with an attractive lesbian friend who will get all the attention.

If you are staying at a hotel, just ask one of the nice young men who work there if they have any handsome friends. Otherwise just ask any tuktuk driver or motodop on riverside to hook you up. But, of course you should be careful about who comes to your room.
Rent a suite in a 5* hotel and ask for room service. Or go to a massage parlour and get a guy to give you a full-body oil massage. Ask for happy ending.
You see, sex tourism is more or less the same whether you are an old ugly guy or an old ugly woman. No reason to be frustrated :sex:
frustrated
Tourist

Post by frustrated »

Thank you young man. I don,t think i am unatractive, beauty is only skin deep. Although my ex husband used to call me a fat ugly bitch when he was drunk.
Don,t worry about betsy she won second prize in a beauty contest, a pig won!
agnes
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

Why not exploit your physical disposition and make money entertaining young men. Rather than come here and spend a lot, go to Japan instead. You could get a job at La Potcha Potcha in Osaka for example. All the ladies are over 80kg and eat like horses. The customers evidently get turned on by this. You just might find your niche. :D

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic