Online Grocery in Phnom Penh Cambodia

This is a part of our Cambodia forums to chat about anything Cambodia-related. This discussion forum is at the top of our site because it's usually the busiest part of the expat community chatter with random topics on just about everything, including expat life, Khmer politics, Cambodian blogs we have or have come across, or whatever else our members want to discuss. Whether you're an expatriate, tourist, Cambodian or random traveler just passing through South East Asia, you are welcome to talk about anything or start new topics yourselves.
uchsarath
Tourist
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:59 pm
Reputation: 0
Contact:

Online Grocery in Phnom Penh Cambodia

Post by uchsarath » Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:02 pm

I feel like people are getting busier and busier in their daily life. Even me myself I don't have enough time to go out and shop for products. Sometimes I feel tired, or I should spend my evening with friends or family better than wasting 1 hour or 2 hours shopping for grocery. I found this website, http://www.pengpos.com but has just tried one before. Their service is good and acceptable. Is there any other online grocery shopping in Phnom Penh?
** Save your TIME & bring CONVENIENCE to your LIFE http://www.pengpos.com
- Cash on Delivery - Deliver to Frontdoor (Home/Office). Phnom Penh base.

Web Development, Mobile App Development & Digital Marketing in Bodia. http://www.inoover.com
User avatar
frank lee bent
Expatriate
Posts: 11330
Joined: Sat May 17, 2014 4:10 am
Reputation: 2086
United States of America

Re: Online Grocery in Phnom Penh Cambodia

Post by frank lee bent » Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:05 pm

uchsarath
Tourist
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:59 pm
Reputation: 0
Contact:

Re: Online Grocery in Phnom Penh Cambodia

Post by uchsarath » Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:12 pm

Have you ever tried using those website before Frank? How is the service and delivery fee?

I tested KhmerTogo last time, but it does not work.
** Save your TIME & bring CONVENIENCE to your LIFE http://www.pengpos.com
- Cash on Delivery - Deliver to Frontdoor (Home/Office). Phnom Penh base.

Web Development, Mobile App Development & Digital Marketing in Bodia. http://www.inoover.com
Pich_A
Tourist
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri May 12, 2017 10:54 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Online Grocery in Phnom Penh Cambodia

Post by Pich_A » Fri May 12, 2017 11:02 am

Hi Sarath and Franck,

You guys should Grocery Delivery in Phnom Penh. It's a new website owned by Meal Temple. They have more than 4years experience of delivery in the capital.

Here is the website : https://grocerydelivery.Asia

You can enjoy a discount of 10% with the code FOODLOVER this week.
Minimum delivery is now $10.

Cheers
SinnSisamouth
Expatriate
Posts: 2068
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:23 am
Reputation: 8
Ireland

Re: Online Grocery in Phnom Penh Cambodia

Post by SinnSisamouth » Fri May 12, 2017 11:25 am

I fucking hate it when people are obviously promoting their own business but pretending to be a happy customer

"look at me I lost 20kg on the slimfast plan!"

spam!
i am on these blocked lists;
pucketrichard
hotdgr
sailorman
rozzieoz
stroppychops

:fuckyou:
User avatar
beaker
Expatriate
Posts: 1069
Joined: Fri May 30, 2014 8:45 am
Reputation: 165
Location: Ta Khmao
Cambodia

Re: Online Grocery in Phnom Penh Cambodia

Post by beaker » Fri May 12, 2017 11:32 am

uchsarath wrote:
Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:12 pm
Have you ever tried using those website before Frank? How is the service and delivery fee?

I tested KhmerTogo last time, but it does not work.
This site you are pushing doesn't work either can't search for anything
"i'm the one who has to die, when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way i want to"
jimi hendrix
User avatar
beaker
Expatriate
Posts: 1069
Joined: Fri May 30, 2014 8:45 am
Reputation: 165
Location: Ta Khmao
Cambodia

Re: Online Grocery in Phnom Penh Cambodia

Post by beaker » Fri May 12, 2017 11:35 am

Pich_A wrote:
Fri May 12, 2017 11:02 am
Hi Sarath and Franck,

You guys should Grocery Delivery in Phnom Penh. It's a new website owned by Meal Temple. They have more than 4years experience of delivery in the capital.

Here is the website : https://grocerydelivery.Asia

You can enjoy a discount of 10% with the code FOODLOVER this week.
Minimum delivery is now $10.

Cheers
wtf does this mean:

frozen 6" corn tortillas
5 dozen - 12 pieces
"i'm the one who has to die, when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way i want to"
jimi hendrix
User avatar
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Posts: 13994
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:34 am
Reputation: 2195
Location: Angeles
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Online Grocery in Phnom Penh Cambodia

Post by Jamie_Lambo » Fri May 12, 2017 12:17 pm

the best online shopping is CMBmart in SHV, owned by russians i think, been running a year or 2 now, great service and cheaper than Samudera and Orange supermarkets
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Pich_A
Tourist
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri May 12, 2017 10:54 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Online Grocery in Phnom Penh Cambodia

Post by Pich_A » Fri May 12, 2017 12:36 pm

beaker wrote:
Fri May 12, 2017 11:35 am
Pich_A wrote:
Fri May 12, 2017 11:02 am
Hi Sarath and Franck,

You guys should Grocery Delivery in Phnom Penh. It's a new website owned by Meal Temple. They have more than 4years experience of delivery in the capital.

Here is the website : https://grocerydelivery.Asia

You can enjoy a discount of 10% with the code FOODLOVER this week.
Minimum delivery is now $10.

Cheers
wtf does this mean:

frozen 6" corn tortillas
5 dozen - 12 pieces
Hi Beaker,

I though this forum was a friendly place with the aim to inform expats of the new services available in town as well.

Thank you for your feedback. The corn tortilla product is now updated.

Cheers
User avatar
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Posts: 13994
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:34 am
Reputation: 2195
Location: Angeles
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Online Grocery in Phnom Penh Cambodia

Post by Jamie_Lambo » Fri May 12, 2017 2:49 pm

Pich_A wrote:
Fri May 12, 2017 12:36 pm
beaker wrote:
Fri May 12, 2017 11:35 am
Pich_A wrote:
Fri May 12, 2017 11:02 am
Hi Sarath and Franck,

You guys should Grocery Delivery in Phnom Penh. It's a new website owned by Meal Temple. They have more than 4years experience of delivery in the capital.

Here is the website : https://grocerydelivery.Asia

You can enjoy a discount of 10% with the code FOODLOVER this week.
Minimum delivery is now $10.

Cheers
wtf does this mean:

frozen 6" corn tortillas
5 dozen - 12 pieces
Hi Beaker,

I though this forum was a friendly place with the aim to inform expats of the new services available in town as well.
whatever gave you that idea? this site is for whore mongers and deathpats
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: angkorjohn2, BklynBoy, FrankReynolds, General Mackevili, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Jack.R., Jamie_Lambo, Mata Hari, pissontheroof, Rtrac, SEAdude, SINUS and 409 guests