Americans Taste Exotic Asian Food

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Flynn
Expatriate
United States of America

Americans Taste Exotic Asian Food

Post by Flynn »

Joon
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Americans Taste Exotic Asian Food

Post by Joon »

Wow that was pretty ignorant.
Disclaimer: I don't actually look like my avatar.
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

Hah, that's probably not that far off from how i'd react if someone made me eat a few of those things. Balut for example... not happening. Same with sannakji.
The Add Jay
Expatriate
Libya

Post by The Add Jay »

fucking disgusting.

To asia...the people who eat everything. Well said.
You're a nobody in the gutter with a Smartphone in your a hand.

Ordinem ad Imperium
Joon
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Joon »

I have a feeling you don't go out that much, The Add Jay.
Disclaimer: I don't actually look like my avatar.
The Add Jay
Expatriate
Libya

Post by The Add Jay »

I'm sorry I was born with palatable taste buds. Baby duck fetus isnt high on my list of eating unless Armageddon comes.

I tell you after working on a charter boat...Koreans will in fact eat anything. 1 Korean...takes a spinning rod adds 12 ounce sinker to it...everyone else on the boat is trying to catch...you know edible things. Him...fuck no...hes trying to catch spider crabs and junk fish. I try cutting the line...not a word of english he points to his stomach. Lmao.

Ordinem ad Imperium
nightmare.believer
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by nightmare.believer »

The Add Jay wrote:I'm sorry I was born with palatable taste buds. Baby duck fetus isnt high on my list of eating unless Armageddon comes.

I tell you after working on a charter boat...Koreans will in fact eat anything. 1 Korean...takes a spinning rod adds 12 ounce sinker to it...everyone else on the boat is trying to catch...you know edible things. Him...fuck no...hes trying to catch spider crabs and junk fish. I try cutting the line...not a word of english he points to his stomach. Lmao.
Ignorant...everything you just said...and when you said you were "born with palatable taste buds" that means that your taste buds would be pleasing to someone who ate them. Is this what you meant or are you really fucking stupid? I know where my money is.
The Add Jay
Expatriate
Libya

Post by The Add Jay »

nightmare.believer wrote:
The Add Jay wrote:I'm sorry I was born with palatable taste buds. Baby duck fetus isnt high on my list of eating unless Armageddon comes.

Ignorant...everything you just said...and when you said you were "born with palatable taste buds" that means that your taste buds would be pleasing to someone who ate them. Is this what you meant or are you really fucking stupid? I know where my money is.
Your money is with that desperate white American female seeking painkillers. Ignorant to what? baby duck fetus? You eat Pong thea kon for 25cents? And im not talking "given it a taste" im saying eating that shit like potato chips. I highly doubt it and if you do congratulation I hope you dont get e coli.

Go back to writing your shitty story on prescription drug addicts like its a new phenom. Which was complete horse shit. It bad dude I'm sorry....you could have made it interesting. Even a person with downs would have wanted to know what your point was on writing that piece of dribble.

Dont be coming up in my shit looking to grind an axe....Ill be sure to let the fillings hit you in the face.

:Rose:

Ordinem ad Imperium
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic