AESTHETIC | SKIN | LASER | DOCTORS

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
franco
Tourist

AESTHETIC | SKIN | LASER | DOCTORS

Post by franco »

I just moved here from abroad.

Are there any good Korean Aesthetic Doctors to recommend for a non surgical facelift?

I came across a doctor on google search, and his reviews seem good. DRDANIELCHANG.COM

Has anyone had any experience with him so far?

Franc
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Re: AESTHETIC | SKIN | LASER | DOCTORS

Post by Anchor Moy »

Yeah no I wouldn't. Didn't work out so good for me. I am even more ugly than before if that is possible. Now I only go out on moonless nights with my motorbike helmet on.

OP :You should just embrace the real you and not waste your money on this sort of nonsense. Work on your inner beauty and try to become a better person through meditation and prayer :OD:
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

Anchor Moy wrote:Yeah no I wouldn't. Didn't work out so good for me. I am even more ugly than before if that is possible. Now I only go out on moonless nights with my motorbike helmet on.

OP :You should just embrace the real you and not waste your money on this sort of nonsense. Work on your inner beauty and try to become a better person through meditation and prayer :OD:
And if you flash around the cash you wold have spent on a facelift, you will instantly become a "hansom man" :D
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

I think the OP is actually trying to promote his own website.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

Username Taken wrote:I think the OP is actually trying to promote his own website.
That seems to have worked out quite nicely for him then. :thumb: After his plastic surgery I was never quite the same. :crazy:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic